Wild Birds Unlimited Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wild Birds Unlimited

Sort:

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middleton, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wild Birds Unlimited (Middleton, WI) in May 2013.

Interview

I visited the store and asked if they had any openings for part-time employment. I was immediately given a job application form (very easy to fill out) and turned it in right away. The owner of the store interviewed me on the spot and I got the job.

Anonymous Employee in Arvada, CO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Wild Birds Unlimited (Arvada, CO) in April 2013.

Interview

Asked about my birding knowledge, if i knew about wild birds unlimited and their values, and what my strengths and weaknesses were. Also asked if i had register knowledge and if i could lift 20 pounds frequently, and 50 pounds occasionally. A very relaxed and non-complicated interview.

Interview Questions

• What have you heard about Wild Birds Unlimited as a company before?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Spartanburg, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wild Birds Unlimited (Spartanburg, SC) in June 2016.

Interview

The store owner took me into her office on the spot when I walked into the store with an application filled out. Basic interview questions ensued, such as if I'd ever worked before, when I could start, etc. The final question was whether or not I liked birds, and I said "yes, of course," and she told me to be back at the store at 9:30 the following morning to start

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasant Hill, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wild Birds Unlimited (Pleasant Hill, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

It was an informal interview at the job site. The owner was pleasant, with a standardized list of questions for each individual interviewed. The process was fairly painless.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about feeding and providing shelter for birds in your own backyard?   1 Answer