Wildfire Interactive Technical Support Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Technical Support Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Wildfire Interactive (Redwood City, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

Saw the job posting online and sent in my resume and cover letter. About a week later I was invited to submit a video interview in which they send you an email with a link to a special website and you answer some questions in writing and some questions in a video recorded on your computer (which you can re-record any number of times in one session if you mess up). That's a really neat idea! It's also tough to do, as the interviewee.

A couple of weeks later I had a phone interview with the hiring manager, and then a couple of weeks after that an on-site interview with the hiring manager and a peer manager, both at once. I was expecting a more structured interview, but it was a little casual - not many "standard" interview questions. I was also expecting to meet with one, and possibly two other people (as per the email they had sent me), but I only met with those two. They let me know when I should hear back, and then followed up via email when the decision regarding the next round was delayed another week.

After they made their decision, they called me on the phone to let me know they had selected someone else. I thought it was a very nice touch that they called me directly instead of sending an email.

The hiring manager was communicative throughout the process so I never was left wondering what was going on. All-in-all it was a good experience, even though I did not get the position.

Interview Questions

• Record a 5 minute video detailing your relevant experience in technical support management.   Answer Question