Wildfire Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wildfire

Social Media Account Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wildfire (Redwood City, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

I applied online to the Account Strategist position and heard back quite quickly from somebody at Wildfire saying they were excited about my application, but that they thought I should perhaps apply instead for the Account Manager role due to my varied experience. I was glad to do so, at which point they asked me to do an interactive interview where I answered some questions online and then recorded myself answering questions with a video recorder. It was a fun experience, though a bit nerve-wracking.

Shortly after, I heard back from a recruiter saying that they enjoyed my interactive interview and wanted to continue with some Skype interviews. I had a video interview on Skype and it went very well. The person I talked to was very engaging and impressive and quite nice to speak with. She told me right on the spot at the end of the interview that they would like to bring me out to California to interview in person. They were flexible with my schedule and very inviting.

The in-person interview was about 2 hours long and there were three other people in the room (a recruiter, a future boss, and a colleague of the same position). They asked some fun and some challenging questions. I would say to definitely prepare yourself by knowing about the industry and the trends. They didn't expect me to be too familiar with the Wildfire product, which was nice, because they gave the impression that they wanted me to learn about it with time.

After I received the offer (with a generous salary and benefits package), I received nice emails from people including recruiters, director of recruiting, my boss, my coworkers, AND THE CEO! It was great. It made my decision much easier, knowing that people were so thoughtful. I was given a bit of time off before starting work, which allowed me to start with a class of other people who were also being brought on. I also received a package in the mail with a nice, fun surprise shortly before starting.

It was a great process and I'm so happy I accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

• How can we, as a team, push you outside of your comfort zone?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wildfire in February 2012.

Interview

Filled out an online interview application. Consisted of 3 "essay" questions and 2 video recorded responses. Just a heads up you are allowed to rerecord the video response as many times as you want and you can review/edit all your questions before you submit the application.

I thought it was a lot of work and effort and Ill i received back was a generic automated response email which couldn't even spell my name right.

Interview Questions

• What do you consider your greatest accomplishment. How did you achieve it.   Answer Question