Willamette Dental Group Interview Questions in Beaverton, OR | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Patient Care Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Beaverton, OR) in February 2018.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me after applying for the dental assistant position, (not licensed but thought I could maybe learn through them) and she thought I would be a great fit for the patient care advocate position they had available. She responded to me within 30 minutes of applying, and then set up a time later that day for a phone interview. After that, I was brought into the office for an in person interview, then the following week for a job shadow. The whole process was very organized and professional.

Interview Questions

• If your past coworkers were to describe your biggest strength as an employee, what would that be?   1 Answer

Dental Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Beaverton, OR) in March 2015.

Interview

I first had a phone interview with Ashlie, who was very informative. Secondly, I had a face to face interview with Kendall and Julie. I, thirdly, had a working interview. After that, Willamette Dental emailed me, requesting 5 job references. I submitted my info for Willamette to check my references.

Interview Questions

• What my salary expectation is.   1 Answer

Dental Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Beaverton, OR) in November 2018.

Interview

I came in for a working interview upon arriving I had a formal interview (signing papers, going over the position, questions, ect.) then went back to central to start a day training. I was left with the team and was able to see how a normal working day was for the position I had interviewed for.

Orthodontic Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Beaverton, OR) in February 2016.

Interview

I was brought in and spoke with one of the managers at Willamette, we were able to talk about skills, salary, and benefits as well as what the schedule and position would include along with the orientation process. They gave me time to think about the position and we're very carrying about me making sure it would be the best fit for all parties involved.

Interview Questions

• I had filled in for them so I was fortunate to have worked with the team a couple of times, they asked if I felt that the position, team, and schedule was a good fit for me.   1 Answer

Registered Dental Hygienist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Beaverton, OR) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process started with a 30-minute phone interview with a recruiter followed by an in-person interview with the office manager and a full-day working interview. During the working interview, you will working a full schedule with the help of the lead hygienist and/or dental assistants.

Interview Questions

• What are the key factors in diagnosing periodontal disease?   Answer Question

Care Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Beaverton, OR) in November 2018.

Interview

Once I submitted the application I set up a phone interview and then I had an in person interview. Lastly, I job shadowed and I received the job offer the next day.

Interview Questions

• What would your previous employers say you needed to work on in your position and how did you work on improving that skill?   1 Answer

Pediatric Dentist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Beaverton, OR) in December 2013.

Interview

Phone interview followed by personal interview.
    Peer reviews and recommendations (completed online) required prior to interview.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected - clinical questions that were too simple for my level of training and specialization.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It took longer than I expected but they were very understanding of my concerns. Overall, it was a good experience.