Willamette Dental Group Dental Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Willamette Dental Group Dental Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Willamette Dental Group

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Olympia, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Olympia, WA) in February 2015.

Interview

That's was a pleasure to have working interview with Willamette Dental.I will be happy if they offer me a job.Their team was really friendly to me. There was worm atmosphere and professional approach. Personal here was always nice and polite to the patients and each other.

Interview Questions

• Organization of work place.
    Patient's preparation for different procedures.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Willamette Dental Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Beaverton, OR) in March 2015.

Interview

I first had a phone interview with Ashlie, who was very informative. Secondly, I had a face to face interview with Kendall and Julie. I, thirdly, had a working interview. After that, Willamette Dental emailed me, requesting 5 job references. I submitted my info for Willamette to check my references.

Interview Questions

• What my salary expectation is.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Olympia, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Olympia, WA) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied on WDG's website, was called and then interviewed at 2 different offices and then had working interviews at both offices. Very thorough process. I felt appreciated and the company truly went the extra mile to address my needs and made the job happen for me.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to work in a large practice and not a private practice   1 Answer

Negotiation

Full time permanent position instead of temporary full time

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Springfield, OR) in July 2014.

Interview

The Initial communication was made with phone and e-mail by the hiring senior recruiter from the headquarter for setting up VIP hiring recruiting event. All 3 separate interviews (1:1 interview) are done in the local office by two of the practice managers and one dentist in the same day. All it took about 1.5 hours. Then I was invited for a working interview (clinical skill test) for 4 hours a few days later. Then, I was requested for identify at least 5 references from my application and resume. They was been questioned around 30 questions asking about my behavior on my work history and completed by a background check. They were very professional and well organized. I was able to find out their culture and philosophy to determine the job that I was looking for.

Interview Questions

• When you made a mistake on your job, what did do?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Everett, WA) in July 2014.

Interview

I interviewed over the phone first. A week later I called to let them know I was still interested. The following day I recieved a call from the manager at Willamette Dental in Everett. I went in on a Monday for a face to face interview, then after my interview I was asked to come in Tuesday for a half sterilization / half dental assistant working interview. I went Tuesday and did half and half during the day. Then at the end of the day I was asked to come in a 2nd time Wednesday and work with the doctor who needed the assistant. That day was great. At the end of the day I heard all the feedback from the manager and her staff. It was all great.

Interview Questions

• What do you enjoy the most about being a Dental Assistant?   2 Answers

Dental Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group.

Interview

applied online and came in to speak with the manager. Now an online application is a must, but it never hurts to come in and introduce your self. plus its nice to see the office you are interested in and meet some of the people.

Negotiation

none

Dental Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group.

Interview

I applied at this company 3 times before I was hired. I was interviewed by phone each time and never made it into a face to face interview. I was hired after working there through a temp agency and worked in several offices in the company. I fit in with one of the dental teams and they asked management if I could be hired permanently.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was put on 3 month probation, even though I had already worked there for 3 months as a temp employee.

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Beaverton, OR) in November 2018.

Interview

I came in for a working interview upon arriving I had a formal interview (signing papers, going over the position, questions, ect.) then went back to central to start a day training. I was left with the team and was able to see how a normal working day was for the position I had interviewed for.

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Tacoma, WA) in December 2017.

Interview

Very quick process and well organized,every question was answered in a very professional manner. Courtney, is an excellent recruiter and does her job very well. I look forward to meeting all staff from recruiting team to our dental team in each state willamete is present.

Interview Questions

• How do you get along with employees?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Hillsboro, OR) in December 2017.

Interview

The process started with a 30 minute phone interview then went to the office for another interview with the office manager. Did full-day working interview, got the offer through a phone call and started the online paper work, overall smooth process.