Willamette Dental Group Dental Hygienist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Willamette Dental Group Dental Hygienist Interview Questions

Interviews at Willamette Dental Group

2.8

Dental Hygienist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group.

Interview

The interview process was very simple. I submitted an application online, and a couple weeks later I got a call from the office manager to do a formal interview. After the formal interview I was scheduled for a working interview within a number of days. The working interview went well, and the day after I received a call from the recruiter that the office was interested in offering me the position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Willamette Dental Group

Anonymous Employee in Puyallup, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Puyallup, WA) in December 2018.

Interview

After applying online I was contacted via phone within a day. We scheduled a phone interview and the office I applied for contacted me personally to schedule a working interview. I worked a column on the schedule with the assistance of the lead hygienist.

Interview Questions

• What are some factors that can contribute to periodontitis   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tigard, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Tigard, OR) in December 2018.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me and ask me a few questions regarding my experiences, after answering the questions best to my knowledge I was told to wait for someone to contact me for a working interview.

Interview Questions

• If I asked your previous employers about you, what would they say?   Answer Question

Dental Hygienist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group in December 2018.

Interview

The whole process went very smoothly and the recruiter was very professional and helpful and always informed me of the next step. After phone interview, went in for face to face interview followed by working interview.

Interview Questions

• Have you had problems with your coworker and how did you solve it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Portland, OR) in February 2017.

Interview

The process is lengthy but very detailed and organized. I was always aware of what steps needed to be taken and before hired they make sure you know every aspect of the job you are applying for and are there to answer any questions you might have. One of the best companies I have ever interviewed for.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation you have experienced in your field and how did you handle it?   Answer Question