Willamette Dental Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Dental Hygienist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Portland, OR) in February 2017.

Interview

The process is lengthy but very detailed and organized. I was always aware of what steps needed to be taken and before hired they make sure you know every aspect of the job you are applying for and are there to answer any questions you might have. One of the best companies I have ever interviewed for.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation you have experienced in your field and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Patient Advocate Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group.

Interview

I was reached out by the practice manager over email to schedule an interview. after the first interview i was invited back to shadow one week later. i haven’t heard anything since. i really thought i had it!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group in September 2017.

Interview

Preliminary phone interview done by a recruiter from the corporate office was then followed by an in office interview with the practice manager and lead care advocate. The recruiter is in contact with you through the entire process and ultimately will offer you a position if you are the chosen candidate.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with conflict, what is an example of a conflict you have had in a past work place and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tigard, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Tigard, OR) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied back in March 2017,3 days later I got a call to do a phone interview,a week later after that I got a call to have a interview in person at the office I applied for. Very simple.

Interview Questions

• What's gives you energy and what takes your energy away?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Eugene, OR) in December 2016.

Interview

The process took a couple weeks but during that time I talked to a few different people. Each person I spoke with was genuinely nice and took the time to answer my questions honestly.

Interview Questions

• They asked many questions. From tell me about yourself, to specifics on my current job. Also questions on how I would handle certain situations.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Tacoma, WA) in January 2018.

Interview

25-30 minute phone interview with a recruiter. Afterwards they call you for an in person interview with the lead and manager. The manager was the one who would ask me questions. Once you’re done the lead gave me a tour and explained the different areas and introduced me to the team.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a conflict that you had with a coworker.   1 Answer
    • Give me an example when you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Beaverton, OR) in February 2018.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me after applying for the dental assistant position, (not licensed but thought I could maybe learn through them) and she thought I would be a great fit for the patient care advocate position they had available. She responded to me within 30 minutes of applying, and then set up a time later that day for a phone interview. After that, I was brought into the office for an in person interview, then the following week for a job shadow. The whole process was very organized and professional.

Interview Questions

• If your past coworkers were to describe your biggest strength as an employee, what would that be?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Silverdale, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Silverdale, WA) in May 2018.

Interview

I was texted to confirm a phone interview, did the phone interview, then scheduled an in person interview at the local office. The process was smooth and positive overall.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle prioritization?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Boise, ID) in July 2018.

Interview

The interview was a very smooth and comfortable process. Extremely well executed; everything asked corisponded with the position and everyone involved was professional. I was at ease the entire time which is very rare.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation where someone told you that you couldn’t do something and you proved them wrong.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group.

Interview

Very easy process. Got a phone interview with a recruiter then I got a call about an in person interview. Great people who really put my nerves to easy and they really asked questions about me and some job scenario questions.

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Tacoma, WA).

Interview

I called in about 3 days after I applied online and left a voicemail for the practice manager letting her know I was interested in the position if it was still available. I got a call back from the practice manager a couple days later to schedule an interview with me. The interview was pretty relaxing and quick. The questions were basically behavioral...if you've interviewed for pretty much any customer service job, you'll be fine in this interview. Examples: talk about your strengths/weaknesses...how do you deal with stress, tell us about a time you worked with a difficult customer...things like that. My interview was one on one with the practice manager...she only had my resume and application in hand and really didn't do any writing or reading while we spoke. I took a tour of the office and met some of the staff and they were all very nice and welcoming. I received a call about two weeks later with instructions to input 5 references for their online reference check survey. After 4 of them completed the survey, I got a call for the official job offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.