Willamette Dental Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Dental Hygienist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Portland, OR) in February 2017.

Interview

The process is lengthy but very detailed and organized. I was always aware of what steps needed to be taken and before hired they make sure you know every aspect of the job you are applying for and are there to answer any questions you might have. One of the best companies I have ever interviewed for.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation you have experienced in your field and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Dental Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tumwater, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Tumwater, WA) in September 2017.

Interview

Previously employed by willamette so it was brief interview. We spoke about the needs of the office how I could help with my past experience with Willamette. Ways I preferred to receive feedback and deal with conflict if it was presented.

Interview Questions

• Why I decided to leave about a year ago after 8 years with the company?   1 Answer

Dental Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Tacoma, WA) in August 2017.

Interview

I filled out an application online through the website, then i was contacted to do a working interview, after the working interview they contacted to let me know that they wanted to offer me a position then i started online paper work that was step by step and very easy.

Interview Questions

• what type of experience I had as a dental assistant?   1 Answer

Registered Dental Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Olympia, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Olympia, WA) in August 2017.

Interview

the first meeting I met with the manager and answered regular interview questions. had the pleasure of meeting one of the doctors. the second was a working interview which I really enjoyed jumping in and working.

Interview Questions

• describe a time that you had to deal with a difficult patient and how you handled the situation   Answer Question

Care Advocate Interview

Interview

They called to set up a phone interview. I called back within 2 hours and never received a call back. Not great business practice, in my opinion. Will not be looking for further employment or to have my dental care there.

On Call Dental Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Medford, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Medford, OR) in June 2017.

Interview

I loved how they make you feel comfortable. I was nervous at the beginning but it really was a comfortable setting and they made me at ease and feel comfortable with the whole thing

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Patient Care Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tigard, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Tigard, OR) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied back in March 2017,3 days later I got a call to do a phone interview,a week later after that I got a call to have a interview in person at the office I applied for. Very simple.

Interview Questions

• What's gives you energy and what takes your energy away?   1 Answer

Dental Assistant Externship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roseburg, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Roseburg, OR) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was very professional and the interviewer was very kind. There was a lot a difficult questions that I had to answer. All are very understandable for the interview process but definitley made me think

Interview Questions

• How did I handle a situation where the task would take more time then I had available.   1 Answer

Dental Assistant Or Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Portland, OR) in February 2017.

Interview

Reanna was very professional but not uptight. She was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. The phone interview went well. I was unable to do the in person interview offered at the time due the time to relocate.

Interview Questions

• What do you think your strengths are as a Dental Assistant?   Answer Question

Patient Care Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Eugene, OR) in December 2016.

Interview

The process took a couple weeks but during that time I talked to a few different people. Each person I spoke with was genuinely nice and took the time to answer my questions honestly.

Interview Questions

• They asked many questions. From tell me about yourself, to specifics on my current job. Also questions on how I would handle certain situations.   1 Answer