Willamette Dental Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 25, 2017

2.8

Patient Care Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Eugene, OR) in December 2016.

Interview

The process took a couple weeks but during that time I talked to a few different people. Each person I spoke with was genuinely nice and took the time to answer my questions honestly.

Interview Questions

• They asked many questions. From tell me about yourself, to specifics on my current job. Also questions on how I would handle certain situations.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Hillsboro, OR) in November 2016.

Interview

Recruiting reached out for a phone interview, followed by a group interview with the team in Hillsboro. Everyone was very friendly and engaging. The company was prompt in getting back to me every step of the way.

Interview Questions

• What are the top 3 attributes you would bring to the role?   1 Answer

Certified Dental Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Spokane, WA) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was detailed, which i appriciate. Willamette dental made the process VERY simple and if i had any questions they were right there to help at any time. they are professional, and made me feel at home with their buisiness. friendly and very welcoming.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I had a problem or question. how would I handle it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was very comfortable negotiating. They made a great offer, including benefits that I just could not pass on.

Dental Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Portland, OR) in September 2016.

Interview

Was very detailed, organized, but have called me back for now a third interview. Interviewers have been on time and courteous. It would be nice if they would come to a decision a little more quickly. It would also be nice to know up front if there are other candidates and a timeframe for the final decision.

Interview Questions

• How I would deal with unmotivated employees   1 Answer

Registered Dental Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Everett, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

Turned in application, resume and cover letter. A recruiter called with some questions and provided info. On the company. They interview ed me and had me come in for a working interview, after background check clears, I start by going to Oregon for training for a week.

Practice Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

There were three stages from start to finish: Interview with recruiter/HR, panel interview in city where I applied, panel interview at the corporate office.

Interview Questions

• What does good leadership look like to you?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Hillsboro, OR) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was relatively quick, yet professional. The communication I received from the Recruiter and Hiring Manager was both transparent and timely. Each person I interacted with was courteous, honest and laid back. The interview steps (vary by position) included an informational meeting, phone screen and an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• What are your future goals, both short term (1-2 years) and long term (5+).   Answer Question

Negotiation

Willamette Dental Group is a privately held company, moving in the right direction. Don't wait, apply now!

Member Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Hillsboro, OR).

Interview

Ridiculous panel interview with three stuck up individuals. Questions seemed like they were meant to trick you. Behavioral questions were mainly asked. It felt like they all had better things to do.

Orthodontic Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Beaverton, OR) in February 2016.

Interview

I was brought in and spoke with one of the managers at Willamette, we were able to talk about skills, salary, and benefits as well as what the schedule and position would include along with the orientation process. They gave me time to think about the position and we're very carrying about me making sure it would be the best fit for all parties involved.

Interview Questions

• I had filled in for them so I was fortunate to have worked with the team a couple of times, they asked if I felt that the position, team, and schedule was a good fit for me.   1 Answer

PSR Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group.

Interview

Call for an in person interview with the practice manager and the lead patient service rep at the time. they asked a variety of questions. I got a call later that day to get 5 references and their email addresses so they could fill out a survey about me. It took about 3 days for them to call after that. Then they did a background check and it took about 2 weeks from that 2 get a call back about the position