Willamette Dental Group Patient Care Advocate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Willamette Dental Group Patient Care Advocate Interview Questions

Interviews at Willamette Dental Group

2.7

Patient Care Advocate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group in September 2017.

Interview

Preliminary phone interview done by a recruiter from the corporate office was then followed by an in office interview with the practice manager and lead care advocate. The recruiter is in contact with you through the entire process and ultimately will offer you a position if you are the chosen candidate.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with conflict, what is an example of a conflict you have had in a past work place and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Willamette Dental Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tigard, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Tigard, OR) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied back in March 2017,3 days later I got a call to do a phone interview,a week later after that I got a call to have a interview in person at the office I applied for. Very simple.

Interview Questions

• What's gives you energy and what takes your energy away?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Eugene, OR) in December 2016.

Interview

The process took a couple weeks but during that time I talked to a few different people. Each person I spoke with was genuinely nice and took the time to answer my questions honestly.

Interview Questions

• They asked many questions. From tell me about yourself, to specifics on my current job. Also questions on how I would handle certain situations.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Tacoma, WA) in January 2018.

Interview

25-30 minute phone interview with a recruiter. Afterwards they call you for an in person interview with the lead and manager. The manager was the one who would ask me questions. Once you’re done the lead gave me a tour and explained the different areas and introduced me to the team.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a conflict that you had with a coworker.   1 Answer
    • Give me an example when you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Beaverton, OR) in February 2018.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me after applying for the dental assistant position, (not licensed but thought I could maybe learn through them) and she thought I would be a great fit for the patient care advocate position they had available. She responded to me within 30 minutes of applying, and then set up a time later that day for a phone interview. After that, I was brought into the office for an in person interview, then the following week for a job shadow. The whole process was very organized and professional.

Interview Questions

• If your past coworkers were to describe your biggest strength as an employee, what would that be?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Silverdale, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Silverdale, WA) in May 2018.

Interview

I was texted to confirm a phone interview, did the phone interview, then scheduled an in person interview at the local office. The process was smooth and positive overall.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle prioritization?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Boise, ID) in July 2018.

Interview

The interview was a very smooth and comfortable process. Extremely well executed; everything asked corisponded with the position and everyone involved was professional. I was at ease the entire time which is very rare.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation where someone told you that you couldn’t do something and you proved them wrong.   Answer Question

Patient Care Advocate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group.

Interview

Very easy process. Got a phone interview with a recruiter then I got a call about an in person interview. Great people who really put my nerves to easy and they really asked questions about me and some job scenario questions.

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukie, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Milwaukie, OR) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very pleasant. All 3 ladies were very kind, and we all laughed most of the way through it. It was one of the more comfortable interviews I have gone through.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage your stress?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Olympia, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Olympia, WA) in January 2019.

Interview

Interview was very professional. They asked basic interview questions and provided me ample time to reply. They repeated questions when I didn’t hear the first time. Interviewer was prompt and courteous.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you made a mistake and how did you fix it.   Answer Question