Willamette Dental Group Patient Services Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Patient Services Representative

Willamette Dental Group Patient Services Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Willamette Dental Group

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Tacoma, WA).

Interview

I called in about 3 days after I applied online and left a voicemail for the practice manager letting her know I was interested in the position if it was still available. I got a call back from the practice manager a couple days later to schedule an interview with me. The interview was pretty relaxing and quick. The questions were basically behavioral...if you've interviewed for pretty much any customer service job, you'll be fine in this interview. Examples: talk about your strengths/weaknesses...how do you deal with stress, tell us about a time you worked with a difficult customer...things like that. My interview was one on one with the practice manager...she only had my resume and application in hand and really didn't do any writing or reading while we spoke. I took a tour of the office and met some of the staff and they were all very nice and welcoming. I received a call about two weeks later with instructions to input 5 references for their online reference check survey. After 4 of them completed the survey, I got a call for the official job offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for Willamette Dental Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Portland, OR) in October 2012.

Interview

Took well over month from application to final interview, they were very pleasant along the way but it was days on end in between each step. Luckily I was still currently working somewhere else so I didn't have to worry about getting desperate and taking one of the other offers I had before this one because I like this company alot once I got in.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you made a mistake and had to own up to it   Answer Question

Patient Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group in May 2015.

Interview

I applied for the job online and was called within a few days. The next step was to provide 6 professional references, and at least 3 of those references had to fill out an on-line survey about me. Interview was held at the office. I was interviewed by three people, two practice managers and a lead patient services representative. The two managers took turn asking me questions and the lead was mainly shadowing. There is also an admin assistant in the room taking notes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you made a mistake, and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Patient Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group.

Interview

First I did a phone interview and then was scheduled for an in person interview and then was asked to get 5 references. The reference check was online and I had to get 5 references to complete a survey about me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation where a customer was upset and what you did to help try and make things better   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Vancouver, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied for the job online with an employee referral. I then received a phone call with a couple situational questions and I was then asked to meet for a face to face interview with the practice manager and another employee that following week.

The in person interview went very well. I was asked a list of questions from a form they had and they made me feel very comfortable. It took about 20 minutes or so and then after I was given a tour of the facility and I was told I'd hear back later that week.

I received a phone call and I was offered the job (pending a background/reference check) and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• You overhear your coworkers talking about another coworker behind her back. What do you do?   Answer Question

Patient Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Bellevue, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was started with a pre-screen phone call with a recruiter, followed by a phone call with the clinical practices manager, which then leads you to an in person interview at the location you applied to with the clinical practices manager. All interviews were conducted professionally and any questions prior, during or after were thoroughly answered. You leave the whole process with an understanding of what they are looking for and what type of role you will be stepping into.

Interview Questions

• What would you say is one thing that you consistently try to improve on?   Answer Question