Willamette Dental Group Interview Questions in Springfield, OR | Glassdoor

Interviews at Willamette Dental Group

Sort:

Dental Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Springfield, OR) in July 2014.

Interview

The Initial communication was made with phone and e-mail by the hiring senior recruiter from the headquarter for setting up VIP hiring recruiting event. All 3 separate interviews (1:1 interview) are done in the local office by two of the practice managers and one dentist in the same day. All it took about 1.5 hours. Then I was invited for a working interview (clinical skill test) for 4 hours a few days later. Then, I was requested for identify at least 5 references from my application and resume. They was been questioned around 30 questions asking about my behavior on my work history and completed by a background check. They were very professional and well organized. I was able to find out their culture and philosophy to determine the job that I was looking for.

Interview Questions

• When you made a mistake on your job, what did do?   2 Answers

EFDA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Springfield, OR) in March 2018.

Interview

The process has been easy, the hiring recruiter was so nice and easy to work , Very knowledgeable. One of the best processes I've ever been through. The ability to communicate through email made the process quick and easy.

Interview Questions

• Have I ever gone out of my way to comfort a Patient?   1 Answer

EFDA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Springfield, OR) in August 2015.

Interview

It was longer than I expected. There were three steps of interview. The first step was a phone interview, the next step was an interview with the manager and the third was working interview. During my working interview everybody was very helpful and supportive. I felt comfortable because of a good team encouraging me in my first day in the office.

Interview Questions

• How did I hear about the company   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/A

Care Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Springfield, OR) in April 2019.

Interview

I applied for the position via Indeed.com on a Monday. I was contacted Tuesday via text message by a recruiter asking to set up a phone interview. I then had a phone interview that Thursday with the recruiter. I then received an email requesting 5 references, each reference was sent an email link to take an online survey regarding my work ethics, 2 of the 5 references had to be previous managers or school instructors. In this same email I was asked to fill out a formal job application. Friday I was then contacted by the office manager requesting an in person interview for the following Monday. After my interview with the office manager, I then received a phone call the next day from the recruiter that the office manager would like to send me a job offer and that I would be receiving an email with the next steps. I received an email and had to formally accept the job offer, however, I had to complete an online background check questionnaire and wait for the background check to clear. 2 days later I received a text message from another Willamette Dental Group employee letting me know my background check had cleared and that I would be receiving an email with the next steps. In the email was a link to complete a few pre-boarding tasks on the Willamette Dental Group careers website. I was then sent an email with my first weeks schedule and an itenary for an upcoming 3 day New Employee Orientation that would take place at headquarters in Hillsboro.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when someone told you that you would never be able to do something (accomplish something) and you were able to it anyways.   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time that you went above and beyond for a patient.   Answer Question
    • If one of your previous managers had to pick one thing that you needed to work on, what would they say?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time when you had an upset customer and how did you handle it.   Answer Question
    • If you were helping a customer in front of you and someone got in line behind them, and then a Dentist came up to you with a question, how would you handle the situation?   1 Answer
    • How do you deal with gossip in the workplace.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had to take full responsibility for a mistake and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • What qualities would you say are found in a great team?   Answer Question