Willamette University Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Willamette University

1 Interview Review

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Willamette University (Salem, OR) in November 2018.

Interview

Via email, I was invited to interview with the search committee 3 months after the job close date. It was stated in the email, in very passive language, that the job was part time, even though at time of application it was stated as a full time position. I was greatly intetested in the position and moved forward with the interview process. My overall interview experience was positive with the exception that the search committee was disorganized when it came to discussing scheduling and pay for the position. Two weeks after my interview, I received an email from a search committee member asking for references. Even though references had been provided as a required part of the application process, I provided the information again. My references were not contacted for approximately a month after the request. FINALLY, a month after contacting my references I was sent a canned email notification from "HR" via the university's Workday system indicating the position had been filled and thanking me for my time.

Interview Questions