Willamette University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Willamette University

2.3

Community Mentor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Willamette University (Salem, OR) in January 2016.

Interview

The process went fairly well, due to the large amount of applicants the time between applying and interviews then receiving an offer was rather extensive. Still the hiring board was often open to question and were real towards the situation and possibility of being hired.

Interview Questions

• When was a time when you put your own opinion aside to help someone solve their problem?   Answer Question

Director of Marketing, MBA School Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Willamette University (Greensboro, NC) in January 2016.

Interview

Friendly, timely, the standard cover/CV first, followed by a screening phone call and a search committee interview, remotely. Unfortunately, that group interview, planned as a Google Hangout turned into a phone call, because their equipment tanked. That was unfortunate, because a key interaction component was removed. Post-interview, they got back to me within a week, as promised. The response was, unfortunately, a 'no', but with no reasons given. I wrote back asking how I missed their marks, but as is usual in these kinds of things, I've heard nothing since and would be surprised if I do. That's the single thing I wish had happened. Forget the 20+ hours of prep; to get no feedback at all makes the time wasted. Lawyers, notwithstanding, I really appreciate feedback, good or bad, and the absence of it helps no one.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the metrics you'd use to move us forward.   1 Answer
    • Tell us about your experience with ad agencies.   1 Answer

MBA Recruitee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Willamette University.

Interview

First did a over the phone informational interview about a week after applying to provide me as the candidate with more information about the position. Friendly, genuine. Great questions, very open and welcoming. They were also wonderfully accommodating when setting up interview times,m.

Interview Questions

• Asked about relevant experience, and about a time you didn't meet something that was expected of you.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Willamette University.

Interview

It was fine, I had a phone interview then an extensive in person interview .

Interview Questions

• There were no unexpected questions, it was very generic.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation they made me an offer and I accepted.