William Morris Interview Questions | Glassdoor

William Morris Interview Questions

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at William Morris

Agent Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at William Morris.

Interview

The interviewer had his phone set to ring every 2 minutes to see how I reacted under stress while asking personal questions. They ask you questions while having distractions to see if you can multi task

Interview Questions

• Have you had any experience with alcohol or drug abuse with someone close to you?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Business Affairs Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at William Morris (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

The interviewer told me what the position would be like, what to expect and what the time commitment would be. The interview was very short. It seemed to be based mostly on personality and who they believed would be there, be responsible, efficent and get along with the rest of the office.

Agent Trinee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at William Morris (New York, NY) in May 2008.

Interview

Cover letter and resume, phone interview, interview one on one with head of human resources, and about one month later an 8 person panel interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Long, and slightly intimidating.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at William Morris.

Interview

I sent my resume to HR and they responded the day I sent it in to set up a phone interview. I interviewed over the phone and they called that week to offer me the internship. They were very nice, thoughtful, and seemed to truly enjoy going over my resume and interviewing.