Williams Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Williams Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Williams (Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

I was called for an interview through a contract company to work for Williams.I was given about two weeks to prepare for the interview. The interview lasted about 45 minutes and an hour. The interview went well, I was asked about myself and what I was looking for in a career. Unfortunately it was explained to me that the position was even though it is a long term position, the position would not transition to a full time position with Williams.

Interview Questions

• What is one difficult incident you've had to deal with at a company?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Williams

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Williams (Houston, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

Three interviewers, all asked one direct question about my skill set, then general questions. They went over my resume carefully, one person asked another direct question about my skill set. From what I understand, after all candidates left, the interviewers voted on all candidates and the ones with the best scores were offered positions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you realized you had made a mistake and how you handled it   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Williams in December 2009.

Interview

they wanted someone to help setup their new office. Wanted her/him to be receptionist, assist with AP/AR and conference rooms, new hire orientation, and basically everything else you could think of. I think this would have been the only administrative position in the office. It was a district office. There were only a few people that they had just hired and one of the interviewers came from the head office. The other two were engineers. Most questions came from the head office person and I ran through my entire resume from previous employment to current employment. After the interview my feeling was if I get an offer I would think about it. I was not expecting an offer because I think they wanted to pay low and I had over 25 years of office experience. After that interview I never received any information about whether or not they hired someone else or were they still looking and it was around the holidays so I finally email the recruiter who setup the meeting and she got back to me that they had offered it to another candidate. They made no attempt to tell me anything. Of course, I figured that after a few weeks, they probably chose someone else but - someone could have sent me an email to confirm this.

I do not think I would apply to them again!

Interview Questions

• They really did not have any difficult questions since I did most of the talking.   1 Answer