Williams Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

2.6

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Williams (Houston, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Got an email for a video interview where they record you answering a few questions and never heard back. You basically get 3 attempts to answer a question and they take the response you choose. It's very impersonal because you are just talking to a camera. I wasn't a fan of it.

Information Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Williams (Houston, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Mostly behavioral questions. There were 5 questions virtually and you can answer them 3 times each. There was also practice questions before the real ones. This was the first round interview.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a challange you had to face and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Contracts Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Williams (Houston, TX).

Interview

Initial is a phone screen with corporate HR, 1st interview is panel with hiring manager, local HR and maybe one peer and the 2nd call back is offer. After offer there's drug screen and orientation.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle conflict? Tell us about a time you had a disagreement with your supervisor and how you handled it?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about yourself?   Answer Question
    • Team member or work alone?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Williams (Houston, TX).

Interview

Very laid back interview process with hiring manager. We walked through my resume and experience background. We went through your standard list of interview questions with the hiring manager and Then I was brought into a panel interview and met the whole team. Everyone was very friendly and connected well. They rotated asking me questions and the whole process probably took 1 hr.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult team member.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Williams (Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

I was called for an interview through a contract company to work for Williams.I was given about two weeks to prepare for the interview. The interview lasted about 45 minutes and an hour. The interview went well, I was asked about myself and what I was looking for in a career. Unfortunately it was explained to me that the position was even though it is a long term position, the position would not transition to a full time position with Williams.

Interview Questions

• What is one difficult incident you've had to deal with at a company?   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Williams (Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

The first screening was done online where questions were displayed on the screen and my responses were recorded. Finally all of my responses were sent to the respective manager for their review before they could ask me to go for an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Why should I be considered for the position I applied for? How is my experience directly related to the position I had applied for?   1 Answer

IT Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Williams (Houston, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

the interview was very detailed about the skills and past experience. First there is telephonic interview and then personal Interview. The recruiter will be in touch with you to get you through the process. interview is detailed

Interview Questions

• they discuss about you past experiences and skills and they get in deep to test your skills.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Williams is hard to negotiate

Contract Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Williams (Houston, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

There were situational, general, and broad knowledge based questions asked by two interviewers . I was asked to give examples of the type of work I performed and the various software that I was familiar with.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Williams (Houston, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

Interviewed on campus and through HireVue website. The first process was through the engineering career fair con campus and I was chosen for a one-on-one interview a few days afterwards. After the in-person interview, they required me to do a webcam interview where all of my answers were recorded through HireVue.

Interview Questions

• General behavioral questions: "What did you do in X situation"   Answer Question

Asset Integrity Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Williams (Houston, TX) in December 2013.

Interview

I applied online. With in a few days a recruiter called me and described the position and asked what I did in my current job. During that same phone call, the recruiter scheduled an in-person interview. I got a call from someone in HR to setup the flight, hotel, and rental car information for the trip out to Houston. Everything was very easy and taken care of upfront for me.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a conflict with someone and how you resolved it.   Answer Question