Williams Lea Tag Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 12, 2017

2.6

Systems Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Williams Lea Tag (Miami, FL).

Interview

The interview consisted of 2 phone interviews and 2 video conference interviews as the hiring managers are located in another state. Very straight forward with some technical questions to weed out the people who wouldn't be a good match for this fast paced environment.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Williams Lea Tag (New York, NY).

Interview

There were multiple Interviews to insure good fit with skill set and client needs. First interview is with recruiter to review basic skills and experience. Subsequent interviews with various management levels, HR personnel and finally local management contacts. Client meet and greet is last stage if you get that far.

Interview Questions

• Management style, skill set, experience   1 Answer

Client Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Williams Lea Tag (New York, NY).

Interview

Telephone interview. Poorly handled un inspired, Unmemorable questions. A very unprofessional interviewer. Not a professional recruiter. Giveny 25 yes of experience I would have expected more inviting open ended questions. These were yes or no questions.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in five years?   1 Answer

Office Services Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Williams Lea Tag (Austin, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Multilevel process, first online interview followed by email confirmation, phone interview followed by email confirmation, video interview followed by email confirmation. The face-2-face interview was fine. He did identify the commonality of out of towners job jumping to the next best thing. The interviewer's time was over extended.

Interview Questions

• They had asked many questions regarding my graphic work background. Types of software, years experience etc and any additional experience in hospitality industry. Though was a stretch but I did have some but most questions were graphic experience focused. But the on-site interview was solely focused on things they had casually mentioned in other interactions. Like mail clerk role collecting mail in entire building hourly. And duties as an office hostess, setting up coffee and break stations to prepare a conference room for meetings. The graphic skills, those were to make copies of documents with possibility to use pdf documents in that role. Total bust and waste of time. And the deal breaker pay was only $12.50/hr but there is the cost of onsite parking, the employee discount is $100 per month.   1 Answer

Records Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Williams Lea Tag (Richmond, VA).

Interview

no interview was required the position was temp to hire through a local staffing agency. you have to sign up with the agency and then you areplace on the assignment and depending on how well you do as a temp you are hired as a full time employee.

Site Manager Interview

Interview

Recruiter screening followed by meeting with regional manager in local office. A complete background check was also conducted...After a few weeks I was given a verbal offer and also received a letter noting the terms

Powerpoint Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Williams Lea Tag (Chicago, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

I did not feel respected. The interviewer was terse and disorganized. Of the position that I hold currently - which I took because of the "economic downturn" - it pays substantially less than I had been earning, but I needed some income. Therefore, I did not appreciate the interviewer's constant "badgering" about it (my current income). See "Interview Questions"

Interview Questions

• The interviewer repeatedly asked what my current position paid me. When I tried to respectfully decline answering, the interviewer demanded a specific answer, then actually Intimated that I wouldn't know how to handle being paid more (i.e. what Williams Lea was offering). It was a humiliating and disappointing experience, I expected better of an established firm.   1 Answer

Legal Proofreader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wheeling, WV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Williams Lea Tag (Wheeling, WV) in March 2016.

Interview

I went for my interview and testing the same day. The hiring manager, David was very nice and welcoming, explaining the job and its' responsibilities. He asked me a series of questions about grammar and verbiage, and told me what to expect after the interview was over. Right now I am just waiting on the background check, which I was told takes 7-10 business days, and praying for a job offer.

Presentation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wheeling, WV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Williams Lea Tag (Wheeling, WV) in December 2015.

Interview

I originally began interviewing for this job 5 months ago. The HR team that handles interviews is unprofessional, slow, inefficient, and overall troubled. I would schedule a phone interview with them, and then they would call me sometimes up to an hour later than the scheduled time. I would go months without any response.

At one point, I was calling them on a daily basis in order to get any response. Finally, after almost a weeks worth of voicemails and emails, one of the people got back to me to tell me that their department had been outsourced. No follow up, no concierge to the next department, in fact, I was told to simply reapply if I was still interested.

When I finally got an in person, final interview after having to constantly hound this HR department to keep their word and follow up with me, I wasn't even on the schedule of the person interviewing me. I drove 4.5 hours for this interview and waited an addition 40 mins for the interviewer's schedule to be cleared. To top it off, the person who interviewed me was combative, rude, and acted like the interview was an inconvenience.

I've held my fair share of jobs, but I've never before dealt with a company that was so incompetent at the hiring process. 10/10 would NOT recommend.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation in which you were wrong and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

IT Infrastructure Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Williams Lea Tag.

Interview

Overly complex with many different people asking the same questions over and over. Company disclosed that they may be rolled into DHL and that the position was less than secure. Employees scattered everywhere, no local direct reports.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about supporting unfamiliar technologies?   Answer Question