Williams Lea Tag Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 21, 2017

2.4

22 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Williams Lea Tag (New York, NY).

Interview

I was called in for an interview, which I thought was surprisingly pleasant. It was a conversation instead of the typical question-answer cookie cutter format. The following day, I was offered the position and the paperwork process began which lasted for about 1 week.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Williams Lea Tag (New York, NY).

Interview

There were multiple Interviews to insure good fit with skill set and client needs. First interview is with recruiter to review basic skills and experience. Subsequent interviews with various management levels, HR personnel and finally local management contacts. Client meet and greet is last stage if you get that far.

Interview Questions

• Management style, skill set, experience   1 Answer

Client Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Williams Lea Tag (New York, NY).

Interview

Telephone interview. Poorly handled un inspired, Unmemorable questions. A very unprofessional interviewer. Not a professional recruiter. Giveny 25 yes of experience I would have expected more inviting open ended questions. These were yes or no questions.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in five years?   1 Answer

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Williams Lea Tag (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Straightforward, asked basic questions. Was a little too easy and was done extremely fast, there was no action or anything involved. That was basically it for the most part a decent experience, but I dont know if it's a scam or not. I'm waiting to a receive a check and a laptop from them.

Interview Questions

• What my strengths and weaknesses were, very simplistic questions none really related to skills.   Answer Question

Videographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weehawken, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Williams Lea Tag (Weehawken, NJ) in October 2014.

Interview

I had freelanced for Williams Lea through a job agency in the past. When a full-time position opened up, I applied and was called to interview with the hiring manager. I spoke briefly with him and with the person already employed in a similar role. The interview process was pleasant, and I enjoyed my discussions with both employees. The rest of the hiring process, however, was incredibly drawn out with countless background checks, drug tests and credit checks.

Interview Questions

• Describe a lighting setup you would use while filming a video in a specific location.   Answer Question

Director of Visual Arts Adaptation Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Williams Lea Tag (New York, NY).

Interview

Way tedious considering the actual job tasks. Three interviews over a two-week period. First contacted by now non-existent recruiter, then a director, then a manager, and finally another director. Wholly unnecessary given the job requirements. Two interviewers were positive, with the final being standoffish and nervous, almost insecure. That was the only turn-off about the process.

Assistant Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Williams Lea Tag (New York, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

It was quick and easy. it only took 2 weeks or so to hear back. i had no experience but i knew someone who worked there so that helped. mostly just tried to sell me on the company, which was fine by me. they were aware i did not have experience in the field but this is a good place to learn. they do take advantage of young people out of college with no experience and put a lot of work on those people with little compensation.

Interview Questions

• It seemed like they were pretty desperate to hire, they barely asked me any questions about myself   1 Answer

Call Center Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Williams Lea Tag (New York, NY) in September 2013.

Interview

Hiring and interview process went very well. Interviewers were polite and very professional. Phone interviews went very well all of the paperwork that needed to be processed was processed in a timely fashion.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Williams Lea Tag (New York, NY).

Interview

Laid back and quick.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Quick and easy.

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Williams Lea Tag (New York, NY) in August 2013.

Interview

Several short interviews, two over phone, one in person. Not really worth the number of interviews given the details of the job coupled with the experience after getting the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

One round of back and forth before settling on one salary.