Williams Lea Tag Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

2.4

22 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Call Center Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Williams Lea Tag (New York, NY) in September 2013.

Interview

Hiring and interview process went very well. Interviewers were polite and very professional. Phone interviews went very well all of the paperwork that needed to be processed was processed in a timely fashion.

Director of Visual Arts Adaptation Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Williams Lea Tag (New York, NY).

Interview

Way tedious considering the actual job tasks. Three interviews over a two-week period. First contacted by now non-existent recruiter, then a director, then a manager, and finally another director. Wholly unnecessary given the job requirements. Two interviewers were positive, with the final being standoffish and nervous, almost insecure. That was the only turn-off about the process.

Assistant Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Williams Lea Tag (New York, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

They ask you about your experience. Ability to stay organized, multi task. Quick interview. They are looking for cheap labor. They want to know about your work ethic, how willing you are to handle large amounts of grunt work.

Client Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Williams Lea Tag (New York, NY).

Interview

Telephone interview. Poorly handled un inspired, Unmemorable questions. A very unprofessional interviewer. Not a professional recruiter. Giveny 25 yes of experience I would have expected more inviting open ended questions. These were yes or no questions.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in five years?   1 Answer

Flash Designer and Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Williams Lea Tag (New York, NY) in August 2009.

Interview

I had a one-to-one interview after applying on craigslist.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with AS2 and AS3? Can you pick other people's code and make it work?   Answer Question

Records Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weehawken, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Williams Lea Tag (Weehawken, NJ) in April 2013.

Interview

A long process of Background checks other than that pretty straight forward.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation available

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Williams Lea Tag (New York, NY) in April 2011.

Interview

Easy. Professional. Met with HR rep, standard interview questions, shared my portfolio. The Second interview was with the art director. Background process took the longest because I was already in there system from being previously hired. I left and came back a few years later.

Videographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weehawken, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Williams Lea Tag (Weehawken, NJ) in October 2014.

Interview

I had freelanced for Williams Lea through a job agency in the past. When a full-time position opened up, I applied and was called to interview with the hiring manager. I spoke briefly with him and with the person already employed in a similar role. The interview process was pleasant, and I enjoyed my discussions with both employees. The rest of the hiring process, however, was incredibly drawn out with countless background checks, drug tests and credit checks.

Interview Questions

• Describe a lighting setup you would use while filming a video in a specific location.   Answer Question

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Williams Lea Tag (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Straightforward, asked basic questions. Was a little too easy and was done extremely fast, there was no action or anything involved. That was basically it for the most part a decent experience, but I dont know if it's a scam or not. I'm waiting to a receive a check and a laptop from them.

Interview Questions

• What my strengths and weaknesses were, very simplistic questions none really related to skills.   Answer Question

Reprographics Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Williams Lea Tag (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

I had 4 plus years of experience in the printing industry and had a relationship with the hiring manager at the time. I was familiar with all the machinery and printing procedures. Also possessed strong customer service skills and how to communicate with clientele efficiently.

Interview Questions

• Q: What are the proper procedure for handling a print request?   1 Answer