Williams Lea Tag Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 19, 2017

2.5

Assistant Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Williams Lea Tag (New York, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

It was quick and easy. it only took 2 weeks or so to hear back. i had no experience but i knew someone who worked there so that helped. mostly just tried to sell me on the company, which was fine by me. they were aware i did not have experience in the field but this is a good place to learn. they do take advantage of young people out of college with no experience and put a lot of work on those people with little compensation.

Interview Questions

• It seemed like they were pretty desperate to hire, they barely asked me any questions about myself   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Williams Lea Tag (New York, NY).

Interview

There were multiple Interviews to insure good fit with skill set and client needs. First interview is with recruiter to review basic skills and experience. Subsequent interviews with various management levels, HR personnel and finally local management contacts. Client meet and greet is last stage if you get that far.

Interview Questions

• Management style, skill set, experience   1 Answer

Client Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Williams Lea Tag (New York, NY).

Interview

Telephone interview. Poorly handled un inspired, Unmemorable questions. A very unprofessional interviewer. Not a professional recruiter. Giveny 25 yes of experience I would have expected more inviting open ended questions. These were yes or no questions.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in five years?   1 Answer

Office Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Williams Lea Tag (New York, NY) in December 2012.

Interview

Process took about a month total. Applied online an a recruiter called in a week. Interviewed twice in New York. Background and drug screen completed by week 3. Working at client site by week 4.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Manager made me an offer and I accepted.

Call Center Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Williams Lea Tag (New York, NY) in September 2013.

Interview

Hiring and interview process went very well. Interviewers were polite and very professional. Phone interviews went very well all of the paperwork that needed to be processed was processed in a timely fashion.

Office Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Williams Lea Tag (New York, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

It took up to two months to finish the back ground it was slow and sloppy. The managers do not know what to do. And Human Resources were not helpful in the recent job interview process. You will just have to wait for well over an month or two to get a response and then maybe you while get a reply that you got the job.after that you will not have access to do most of your job functions.

Interview Questions

• They ask about computer skills.
      And corporate experience.
      1 Answer

Reprographics Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Williams Lea Tag (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

I had 4 plus years of experience in the printing industry and had a relationship with the hiring manager at the time. I was familiar with all the machinery and printing procedures. Also possessed strong customer service skills and how to communicate with clientele efficiently.

Interview Questions

• Q: What are the proper procedure for handling a print request?   1 Answer

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Williams Lea Tag (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Straightforward, asked basic questions. Was a little too easy and was done extremely fast, there was no action or anything involved. That was basically it for the most part a decent experience, but I dont know if it's a scam or not. I'm waiting to a receive a check and a laptop from them.

Interview Questions

• What my strengths and weaknesses were, very simplistic questions none really related to skills.   Answer Question

Assistant Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Williams Lea Tag (New York, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

They ask you about your experience. Ability to stay organized, multi task. Quick interview. They are looking for cheap labor. They want to know about your work ethic, how willing you are to handle large amounts of grunt work.

Videographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weehawken, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Williams Lea Tag (Weehawken, NJ) in October 2014.

Interview

I had freelanced for Williams Lea through a job agency in the past. When a full-time position opened up, I applied and was called to interview with the hiring manager. I spoke briefly with him and with the person already employed in a similar role. The interview process was pleasant, and I enjoyed my discussions with both employees. The rest of the hiring process, however, was incredibly drawn out with countless background checks, drug tests and credit checks.

Interview Questions

• Describe a lighting setup you would use while filming a video in a specific location.   Answer Question