Williams Lea Tag Interview Questions in Palo Alto, CA | Glassdoor

1.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Williams Lea Tag (Palo Alto, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Phone follow up phone screen from recruiter. At home writing, grammar, and spelling test. Drug test and background check.

Quick ~15 minute in person interview with the Account Supervisor/Manager on site. Explanation of your previous experience, how comfortable you are in a front desk position and answering phones, etc.

Entire process, from application to offer letter, took 2 - 3 weeks. The recruiter followed up frequently.

Interview Questions

Office Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Williams Lea Tag (Palo Alto, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

I was called because they found my resume online and I was familiar with printing. The phone interview lasted quite awhile in order to qualify my experience level. The in-person interview was with several people, one after another. I had to have a background check and drug testing done. A few weeks later, I got a call saying I cleared and was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I had a problem working with smart, strong-willed women on a daily basis. The company I would be working at had various high-stature employees and some of them may have "strong opinions" and egos.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations took place. They stated what the position paid and that there would be raises if performance was good.