Williams Scotsman Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Williams Scotsman Interview Questions

2.7

IT Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Williams Scotsman in November 2016.

Interview

The interview was conducted through phone. The first phone interview was with the project manager and it was more common behavioral type of Question. The second was more technical and conducted by two staffs.

Interview Questions

• What is your thought process, when you face challenge in debugging a problem?   1 Answer

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Williams Scotsman (Riverside, CA).

Interview

Interview went well topical questions to expect. I was greeted by the manager and it was a one on one interview with more commonly questions not to difficult but she did explain very good.

Interview Questions

• When is a time you had to face multiple assignments and what was the outcome?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Williams Scotsman in January 2016.

Interview

Interview process went well and the people I meet were very friendly and nice. Company is going through multiple transitions and the level of organization on the management side is lacking at best. I interviewed with four different management levels over a three month period. They did give me an offer letter and employment contract only to rescind the the written offer two weeks before I was to start. I would be very leery of a company that does not honor its own written contracts.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to say "no " to a client.   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Williams Scotsman (Baltimore, MD) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied for the position on-line. I received a call from the hiring manager and we did an initial screen. A few weeks later they flew me to Baltimore for a series of 6 face-to-face interviews. The interviews were pretty straight forward. It seemed as if some of the interviewers had not reviewed my resume prior to the meeting. After travelling and spending the full day there, they were not professional enough to call me with feedback or send me a response regarding the result of the interview.

Interview Questions

• "If you were a pizza delivery person and only had a scissors, how could you use it to help you?"   1 Answer

Modular/Warehouse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Williams Scotsman.

Interview

This had been a tough process, not a lot of work with enough pay to provide for your family.

Interview Questions

• Can you preform your job at your age   1 Answer

CDL Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Williams Scotsman (Harrisburg, PA) in November 2012.

Interview

went on for about a month including my first week of work when i was still doing pre-employment paperwork and testing, due to management not knowing the job of hiring.

Internal Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harmans, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Williams Scotsman (Harmans, MD) in June 2010.

Interview

Phone interview with hiring manager, then HR interview, then face to face interview with hiring manager, then multiple phone interviews with increasing levels of senior management. Behavioral Interviewing Style.

Interview Questions

• Situational Sales Role Play (a practice close)   2 Answers

Negotiation

Fixed Offer

Sales Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Williams Scotsman (Baltimore, MD) in March 2010.

Interview

Phone screening with direct manager. Went through a series of interview questions. After manager and I agreed we would like to move forward for a face to face interview, came in to meet. Face to face interview with direct manager and Lead representative. Standard interview questions, they answered questions i had as well. At the conclussion of the interview, we agreed to have the final face to face interview with the Director of the department. Interview went well, an offer was made at the conclussion.

Interview Questions

• All fairly standard interview questions.
      "Where do you see yourself in 5 years"
      "Tell me about a sales deal in the past you had to win back after almost losing"
      "Tell me how you deal with a fast paced environment"
      Answer Question

Negotiation

I declined the initial offer, they counteroffered with a larger salary, I accepted.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Williams Scotsman in April 2008.

Interview

Online assessment test and 1:1 interview by hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Do you understand pricing formulas?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary. Manager has leeway to adjust starting salary, Know that as sales rep, no change in base pay ever, just sell more for larger income.