Williams-Sonoma Associate Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Williams-Sonoma Associate Manager Interview Questions

2.5

Associate Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Williams-Sonoma.

Interview

I went in for a first interview and store tour. I was expecting it to take maybe an hour. The interview lasted over two hours! The first hour and a half went great. Then it seemed as though it should have come to a close, but the interviewer kept going despite obviously losing focus and getting tired. No interview should ever last that long!

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite thing to cook?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Williams-Sonoma

Associate Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Williams-Sonoma in August 2013.

Interview

First contact was by email, then by phone. After that, I waited about two weeks so I followed up. I then had three interviews within a week (DM and DMs from sister brands). Two weeks later, I haven't heard anything.

Interview Questions

• Interviews were really more like store tours. I asked a lot of questions, but really wasn't asked much. Pretty standard stuff.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Williams-Sonoma (San Francisco, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

I was recruited and promoted from within - so it was pretty much a done deal. I had to go through the steps, but it was pretty quick and painless.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to move up with W.S.?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Williams-Sonoma (San Diego, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

Classic sit down one on one interview with the assistant manager first, then a Followup days later with the GM. We sat down outside the store taker for about 40 minutes, then finished with a handshake.

Interview Questions

• Why did you pick Williams-Sonoma?   1 Answer