Williams-Sonoma Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Williams-Sonoma Executive Assistant Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Williams-Sonoma (San Francisco, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

Thorough but slow interview process exists at Williams-Sonoma. It is not unusual for candidates to have multiple back to back interviews on interview appt. Once the interview process is complete and the fit seems perfect, it can take weeks or months to be placed.

Interview Questions

• What do you love about the brand?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Williams-Sonoma

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Williams-Sonoma (San Francisco, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

The recruiter for this position was very positive and easy to interview with - basic behavioral interview questions. I met with 3 people for an in person interview. This panel consisted of the current EA, the CEO's EA, and one of the two VPs that this position would support.

My initial thoughts: The lobby was less than inviting - in need of a major face lift. Restrooms were down a dark, narrow hallway where pallets and pallet movers lined the walls. Understandably this location is an old warehouse in SF, however, given Williams-Sonoma reputation, they could do a much more inviting decore. Offices were not much better - dirty carpets throughout.

The interviewers were cordial and predictable. Basic questions around skills and behavior.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths? Weaknesses? What do you know about Williams-Sonoma? Why do you want to work for Williams-Sonoma?   Answer Question