Williams-Sonoma Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 520 of over 520 interviews

Employee Referral9%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Williams-Sonoma

Application

I interviewed at Williams-Sonoma

Interview

I gave her my printed resume, she reviewed it and asked me questions based off my experience. She was straight to the point, I was hired within the same week.

Interview Questions
  • How did I believe I could add to their team
    1 Answer

Williams-Sonoma

Application

I interviewed at Williams-Sonoma

Interview

Very easy a phone call asked you a couple questions n then the call u back to hire u and u go thru the hiring process it’s like u are on your own you don’t meet anyone in person

Interview Questions
  • My qualifications and experience in customer service

Williams-Sonoma

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Williams-Sonoma

Interview

one way, recorded questions, easy to do at your own convenience in a 72 hour span. I really thought it was the future for interviews and loved that I could do on my own time.

Interview Questions
  • why I wanted to work for this company.

Williams-Sonoma

Application

I interviewed at Williams-Sonoma

Interview

The interview process was a phone interview with a tech recruiter followed by two more interviews with leadership (e.g. manager). These followed a conversational structure and went into computer science fundamentals and general background.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a project you have worked on and what did you learn from it?

Williams-Sonoma

Application

I interviewed at Williams-Sonoma

Interview

It was fast moving and had 3 interviews. First with HR, then Art Director and finally VP of Creative services and team. Mostly conversational and review portfolio and website. Lots of in-depth review of design process and collaboration methods

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Williams-Sonoma (New York, NY)

Interview

First you did an online assessment and if you passed you were invited to do a one way virtual interview. My upload speed at time of interview was too slow.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Williams-Sonoma

Application

I interviewed at Williams-Sonoma

Interview

Recruiter found me on LinkedIn., sent DM. Very helpful and quickly responded to all my questions. I interviewed via Zoom with the director. They were moving quickly and with so many hospitality reps and designers out work, they found the best match .

Interview Questions
  • Would I be willing to travel to other states.

Williams-Sonoma

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Williams-Sonoma in May 2021

Interview

I applied through the website and within a few weeks (I believe) I received a request to complete their interview process. The process is all a one-way video interview. Several questions were asked and you record your responses and all the responses are submitted and reviewed by the HR team. Easy process and very easy process to follow (the way the website works). Got to think on your toes a little bit, but the questions aren't incredibly difficult. Just be yourself and answer honestly. I heard about a week later from an HR rep, and received the job offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Williams-Sonoma

Application

I interviewed at Williams-Sonoma

Interview

I had several interviews stretched out over a couple of weeks. The first interview was by phone, the second was with a store manager, then another telephone, then with a district manager. The communication was so poor. Really disappointing.

Interview Questions
  • Availability - former challenges in prior positions, etc.
  • Where do you want to be in 5 years.

Williams-Sonoma

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Williams-Sonoma

Interview

Was invited to apply thru LinkedIn. Did a quick short video interview on my phone thru LinkedIn. Then got an email inviting me to do a one way recorded video interview. They totally ghosted me! No rejection email, nothing! Very rude and unprofessional. What a lousy thing to do. I guess my 25 minutes of time means nothing to them.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 520 Interviews