Williams-Sonoma Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Williams-Sonoma Manager Interview Questions

Updated Dec 10, 2016

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Williams-Sonoma.

Interview

Very long, drawn out process for no real good reason. Took nearly 4 months from 1st interview to offer. Met with brand managers, Director, 3 SVP's. All of them were very nice.

Interview Questions

• Was actually surprisingly easy. No hard questions. I was prepared to answer anything and came away feeling like they were novice interviewers.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate much. Wish I had in hindsight. I was unemployed at the time and not feeling especially confident.

Other Interview Reviews for Williams-Sonoma

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Williams-Sonoma (New Orleans, LA) in May 2012.

Interview

Resume, paperwork, and three interviews. In person interviews were important and a friendly work with others attitude. Also asked about the relic city of transportation. Professional dress is a must.

Interview Questions

• How I could improve the company   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Williams-Sonoma (Seattle, WA) in November 2008.

Interview

It was a group panel interview in the backroom. It was a very interesting process, we all answered the same question and heard everyone else's reponse. There was about seven of us interviewing, and I didn't see anyone else working with me from the interview process. It was my first panel interview.

Interview Questions

• i honestly don't remember what the questions were - but they were questions based on your background and if you do other FT employment (it was a seasonal job)   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation