Willis Re Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Willis Re Interview Questions

2.4

Reinsurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Willis Re (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was nothing too difficult. Very behavioral focused questions. 2 separate days of interviews, with the 2nd day being 4 hours of 10 different interviewers. The process was in the fall, and I was able to hear back in the early spring time as to a definitive offer.

Treasury Analyst Interview

Interview

Had a phone interview about a week after applying via my school careers site. Was then invited in for a face to face interview at their office which lasted about 45 minutes. Most questions were based on the position specifics and how I would fit in. It was conducted by two executives and was a good interview experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when someone in your team wasn't doing their job and how did you deal with the situation?   Answer Question

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Willis Re in January 2016.

Interview

It was a first round phone interview. First, the interviewer introduced himself, and then he went through my resume, asked some questions about my projects. He asked me if I am familiar to reinsurance and tell me they are doing property and casualty works. What do you know about Willis Re?

Treaty Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Willis Re in February 2015.

Interview

Had a phone interview that consisted mostly of behavioral/background questions in addition to why I wanted to work for Willis and why the position appealed to me. Relatively relaxed and comfortable interview. Was told I would hear back from the interviewer within the week as to whether I was selected for the next round, but was never contacted.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Willis Re.

Interview

On campus interview with two broker followed by visit to Chicago office. Meet with two more groups of senior brokers followed by brief powerpoint presentation.

Interview Questions

• Open-ended questions that don't necessarily have a right answer.   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Willis Re in March 2014.

Interview

Applied online through university website.

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Willis Re.

Interview

phone interview first, then 7 people were brought to the office for interview from 9-1pm. very intense, interviews from vp, actuaries, and brokers. each round is at least two people. a lot of behavioral questions, all are different. so gotta prepared well in case of running out of stories.

Treaty Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Willis Re.

Interview

Very consistent email communication, friendly and helpful. Final round of interviews I had to prepare a 10 minute PowerPoint presentation, and meet with 5 different mini groups for 40 ish minutes. Each group focused on a different aspect. I really loved their small community work place and their team drive. Overall very nice and helpful.

Interview Questions

• The hypothetical questions about analytical things. Be prepared to answer questions with no right answer.   Answer Question

Reinsurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Willis Re (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2013.

Interview

There was a two part interview process. The first interview was on campus, and in front of two people. It was a standard "personal" (get to know you) type interview that was fairly straightforward. The second set of interviews were in their offices in Minneapolis, and consisted of eight 30 minute interviews with employees ranging from AVPs to their COO.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Willis Re (New York, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

Found through campus recruiting. After an informational session on campus, had a 1:1 interview with an SVP. Was asked back for a 2nd and 3rd round interviews in the New York office. The company paid for and made flight and transportation arrangements. The 2nd and 3rd rounds consisted of mostly fit and background questions with around 10 other analysts/VPs each time. Extremely long two days of interviews but mostly everyone was pleasant and helpful.