Willis Towers Watson Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Willis Towers Watson Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jun 11, 2017

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson in February 2014.

Interview

1 - HR, 2 - apti, 3 - Ops. in HR round HR has asked many genral interview questions abt the personal details, Current and previous work experience. Current job profile.

Interview Questions

• All genral questions asked.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Willis Towers Watson

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thane (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Thane (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

It was a walkin for the position of software Tester. Very first round was online written test. Test questions were of advanced level. Who ever cleared it has undergone an HR round. After HR, there was a technical round taken by team lead. After this round, we were asked to leave for the day and we were told that results would be communicated via phone or email. Whoever is short-listed, had to undergo one more round of interview scheduled with the project manager. This is the last round of interview and if you are selected, you will be communicated through mail and the BGV, Salary components, offer letter procedures will follow. Overall, it was a very good experience and interview was handled very sensibly.

Interview Questions

• Anything that is related to testing was being asked.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

First there is a HR round with some very simple questions. Then the very basic aptitude with some mathematical and grammar questions. Then an interview with manager following the tech knowledge interview.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Mumbai (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

There were Four rounds of interview. First round consists of Hr round, where they check communication skills and ask brief about our self.
    After Selected in First round comes the Second round Where again a senior Hr person takes interview and asks general personal question for example; tell about yourself, why do you want to work and why do you want to work in Willis.
    Third round consists of Communication round, Where we need to answer all the questions with an IVR.Here, they would basically check our pronunciation, grammar, intonations, and our tone. So here we need to be very careful.
    And, the fourth round consists of Operational Manager round, Where we will have F2F interview with the manager.
    But very dissapointed with the process of interview they took. I cleard all the three round and the last round was scheduled after four days but when I went for the fourth round on the fourth day, the Hr asked me basics questions(Personal Interview) and she told me that she need to speak to Operational Manger and she will let me know. It's been a week and still didin't get any update from her. I also called the hr who took my First three rounds and told me They would speak with the manager and give me a call and let me know in a week. But from there side as well i didn't get any update. When i called them, They didn't responded. I just don't understand What kind of Interview process is this. When i am selected for the fourth round, they should take my interview and let me know about the results but before interview i don't know what excuses they are providing. This Kind of behaviour is really not acceptable and sorry to say that the hr's are misrespresenting the company by this kind of interview process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work, What are your strengths, weakness.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Interview

Two interviews in the process:
    1. with your manager, quite technical
    2. with director, less technical, more general about what you can bring to the team, etc

Interview Questions

• None really - just the technical side of you have this information and what you would do with it   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Mumbai (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

good.

Negotiation

good

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Mumbai (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

5 interviews.
    1st - HR round
    2nd - Aptitude test
    3rd - personal interview
    4th - MS word, Excel test
    5th - Personal interview

Interview Questions

• Stability and knowledge abt Insurance sector, recent news of country   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was fresher so no discussion on salary..I accepted what i got.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Mumbai (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

it was weird, things they asked was completely different from work responsibility. 4 round of interview and GD. its was ok u just need to focus on ur english speaking and lil bit of american accent. thats it

Interview Questions

• they asked about project pilot implementation challenges   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson in April 2008.

Interview

The process was smooth and pretty well organized. I had the expected conversation with the recruiter, written and presentation tests and face-to-face interviews. I interviewed with five people in person, all on the same day. I interviewed with a sixth person by phone that same day and one more person the following day.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach a client with a change they needed to make but were resistant to it?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson in April 2008.

Interview

Intial phone call, skills assessment test, team interview.