Willis Towers Watson Interview Questions in Dallas, TX | Glassdoor

2.5

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Dallas, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Sept 22: Briefly spoke with a recruiter at career fair and applied through my school's career site. Early Oct., I got an email inviting me to a campus interview. This took place two days later; I met with a senior level actuary and a younger analyst in their retirement service center (where the internship will be). They were both really friendly and didn't really ask any hard questions, just explained the position and asked about things on my resume-- nothing too behavioral or intense. It was a very pleasant half-hour conversation. About 3 weeks later I got an email inviting me to a site visit in Dallas. The visit took place ~ two weeks later. I met with 4 individuals separately, each for 30 min. Again, nothing intense, just a lot of background about the position/company and general behavioral/tell me a time/what if questions. Nothing really technical apart from being asked what I've done with Excel. One of the four asked me some questions about a time I had to be analytical/about a technical project. I also went to lunch with two members from the retirement center. I received an offer pretty quickly after the site visit-- everyone I met with gave me a great impression.

Health & Group Benefits Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Dallas, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Second round interviews were a fairly long process. They send in about 6 different people to talk to you over a 4 hour period. The questions were mostly behavioral and nothing too technical. Each different interviewer tried to ask about something different so that there was not too much overlap. Overall, the company had a very laid back vibe, so if that is the culture that you prefer, then this is the company for you. I think that most of the time they were trying to see if you fit in with that vibe.

Interview Questions

• What are questions that you have about the company? (very common)   Answer Question

GDP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Dallas, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through my school. The first round of interviews was online with you recording your answers (4 verbal answers and 3 written ones). The second round was a Super Day at their Dallas office which consisted of 4 behavioral interviews and a case study analysis.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Dallas, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process, after I had applied online, consisted of 4 20-30 minute one-on-one interviews at their office. Most of the questions were behavioral, asking me to describe them my experiences that would match their particular scenario/question. Overall, it was a great experience and I received an offer quickly after.

Health & Benefits Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Dallas, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

All behavioral, fairly easy. I interviewed with 4 different people and also had a lunch interview with two others. Most of the interviews were just a run through of my resume and casual conversation.

Interview Questions

• What are somethings you can tell me about the affordable care act that has impacted healthcare recently?   Answer Question

Benefits Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Dallas, TX).

Interview

It was pretty easy it was a group interview and it was to let you know about you need to pass the state exam and then you will get the job.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really just the it takes dedication and study   1 Answer

Negotiation

If you study for the two weeks and passed the state exam you are actually good to go.

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Dallas, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Referred by an employee, I submitted my resume online and completed their online questions. H/R contacted me and arranged a phone interview. The phone interview took place at the appointed time.

Interview Questions

• Do you have work experience with C#   1 Answer

Placement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Dallas, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

It was a good process. I was referred by a family friend. The process took a few weeks and was informal but professional. It was moderately difficult. The process was three rounds.

Interview Questions

• give background education experience and skills   1 Answer

Pension Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Dallas, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

Went through temp agency , you interview through them then TW. I had 2 polar opposites interviewing me. It kinda was unprofessional I heard stuff I didn't need to know.

Seasonal Benefit Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Dallas, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

Group educational meeting about the positions and the requirements needed to get an offer. Thats it. Its a very easy interview as long as you have a clean or almost clean background and able to obtain the necessary licenses to preform you job.