Willis Towers Watson Executive Compensation Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Willis Towers Watson Executive Compensation Analyst Interview Questions

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Boston, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

First round 1v1 on campus, then in office interview with every member of the team, then back for a final round. They were very nice and just wanted to get to know me, did not try and trick me and fluster me

Interview Questions

• Most questions were behavioral, really stressed multi tasking and prioritizing, as well as excel skills and analytical skills   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Willis Towers Watson

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

First 30-min phone interview with HR, behavioral questions. Second 30-min phone interview with a consultant in Chicago office, just went through the resume. Did not get into the final round.

Executive Compensation Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson.

Interview

I bypassed the on-campus interviews and went straight to an on-site interview. It took around a few weeks for them to actually schedule an interview date for me. After the interview, I had a final phone interview the week after. I heard back in about 2.5 weeks from the initial on-site interview. The interview seemed to go very well but unfortunately, they had many applicants for one slot.

Interview Questions

• Many of the questions were standard behavioral. They typically have a set of questions that they ask. They'll ask about 1 or 2 of them and then stray off with questions of their own.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

7 one hour interview - has to be approved each teammate
    Ask about intellectual curiosity, drive, and fluency in numbers
    Good way to meet the team and see if there is a personality/cultural fit

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Dallas, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting. Completed a phone interview in which I was asked basic questions about my excel skills and ability to work within a team and was invited to the final round. Final round was 4 30 minute interviews with different staff members. Some were friendly and engaging and some were cold and unhelpful. Questions were basic behavioral and resume review. No cases or exercises. Heard back in 3 weeks that I didn't get the offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Atlanta, GA) in October 2011.

Interview

The interviewer was very open and friendly. However, he asked if I had any questions after about 15 minutes out of a 45 minute interview which I took to mean the closing of the interview. Weird miscommunication.

Executive Compensation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zürich (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Zürich (Switzerland)).

Interview

Interview in person. Interview lasted for about 1.5 hours since the potential direct future manager was involved, then the upper boss and afterwards HR - very intense but good interview with the possibility to ask a lot of questions. There was also a lot of questions from their side but nothing that couldn't be prepared upfront, nothing that would be a big surprise. Very open interview.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years from now within our company?   Answer Question

Executive Compensation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2015.

Interview

University recruitment process- pretty standard, resume, cover letter and transcript. 1st round of behavioral interviews, very relaxed, just getting to get to know you better, and see if you understand the job.

Executive Compensation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online, got contacted for a phone interview with the HR. HR spent lots time explaining the role. Questions were mainly about the resume. The entire phone interview lasted 30 minutes. Overall a nice chat. They look for candidates with specific set of skills as the role is niche.

Executive Compensation Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson.

Interview

Phone Interview was standard, AC was split into 4 parts - interview (competency), presentation, group exercise and written exercise. The first was standard, the presentation - you were given a brief and then asked to present it, it was on two companies merging and how you would restructure their salary schemes. The group exercise was laughably easy - come up with 5 words that describe TW.
    The written exercise was the hardest but everyone does better than expected - you're given several pages of a document detailing executive compensation for two employees and based on their base salary, stock related bonuses, pension, retention bonuses etc. you had to calculate their total income. Overall, the day was really fun and everyone really friendly.