Willis Towers Watson Global Research Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Willis Towers Watson

1 Interview Review

Global Research Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Chicago, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

I saw the position on a job board and applied on the company website. I received an email over a week later to schedule an interview by phone.

The phone interview was with two people and was not particularly difficult. Following the interview I was told that HR would follow-up with me two weeks later, after the remainder of first round interviews.

HR called when they indicated they would, but I was working and could not answer the phone. A voice mail was left indicating that they would call back within two business days, but when they did not call I called them, left a voice message and never received a reply again until 2 months later saying:

"My sincerest apologies for not getting back to you sooner. Unfortunately, we have not been able to reach each other by phone.
I received the feedback on your interview a while ago. Although they were very positive and would definitely see a role fit, they have chosen a local candidate with the same fit.

Thank you for applying and please keep an eye on our website for future possibilities."

I will not be applying to this company again.

Interview Questions

• They were interested in my background. Work that I had done that was similar to the position.   Answer Question