Willis Towers Watson Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 17, 2017

2.8

Trainee-CSR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Pittsburgh, PA) in August 2017.

Interview

The interviewer Lawson Hammond was prejudice. He asked question the had nothing to do with the position and wanted to know when situations occured at my previous job. No one is going to remember an exact date when working in a high volume call environment.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Boston, MA) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Phone interview/screening with a recruiter which led to an assessment of skills via proveit. After successful completion my information was handed off to the hiring managers and I was invited for an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Why WTW?
      How do you prioritize multiple time restrained requests?   Answer Question

Client Service Associate Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson.

Interview

Initial interview was by phone with three people. Second interview was in person. I liked that in the first interview they discussed salary so there were no surprises. Second interview was with four people and the company was very flexible on the date and time which was very much appreciated.

Interview Questions

• How long will it take you to get up to speed on the position?   Answer Question
    • What are your transferable skills for this position?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Saint Louis, MO) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied for Business Analyst position. The recruiter e-mailed me within a few hours of my application and set up a phone interview with me. The recruiter never called or returned my call or e-mail to follow up.

Certificate Center Processor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson.

Interview

The interview was a phone interview. The follow-up included a "Prove it" assessment of your skills at Microsoft Excel. It was around 50 questions and took about 20 minutes. I received an email that I didn't get the job about a week later.

Seasonal Benefit Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Tampa, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview was pretty simple. The recruiter DB was warm and welcoming. She did not ask difficult questions. She was straight-forward and I liked her a lot. It was more of a friendly conversation than being quizzed about scenarios and situational depictions.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my credit report background   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson.

Interview

Basic interview process involves being contacted by a recruiter to discuss background and responsibilities of position. Discussion about current and previous job experience. Information is then passed onto Hiring Manager for review and candidate is contacted to setup an in person interview to meet with several current employees. Comfortable process.

Interview Questions

• Describe your current role and how it will help carry over into the position applying for? Describe previous jobs and industry related experience.   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson.

Interview

The process began with an online application and a call to schedule a thirty minute phone screen. Following the phone screen I was scheduled for multiple in person interviews at office in which I applied. The last step was a final phone interview (30 minutes) with employee in a different office.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you managed multiple deliverables with varying timelines.   Answer Question

Actuarial Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson.

Interview

Interviews were very nice and easy to talk/relate to. Made me feel very comfortable. However, scheduled my second interview on a data in which I wasn't available and therefore put me out of the running.

Interview Questions

• Questions were straightforward interview questions, no surprises.   Answer Question

Actuarial Student Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson.

Interview

Applied online. Had a phone screen with someone from HR, then a 1 on 1 interview with an actuary. The in person interview consisted of a group dinner the first night with a few actuaries at the company. The next day of interviews consisted of a group meeting with a top executive, followed by 4 individual interviews with actuaries, lunch with two entry-level actuaries, and then a small case study.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had multiple projects due around the same time, and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question