Willis Towers Watson Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 17, 2018

2.8

Consulting Actuary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

Began with a phone interview. Heard back about two weeks later for an on site interview. Dinner with consultants the night prior to the interview. The interview consisted of four, thirty minute 1:1 interviews, where each interviewer focus on one aspect of the job (leadership, teamwork, etc). Heard from them within a week of the interview.

Consulting Actuary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Madison, WI) in September 2015.

Interview

It is an on-campus interview. I submitted the application through school website. Then, they would notice you whether you are qualified for an interview. On he day of the interview, there would be students employees chatting with you while you waited outside before your time slots. It was done in one-to-one interview. The interviewer is an actuary analyst in the company.

Interview Questions

• Very personal and chatty. The interviewer did not ask any behavioral questions. I think they want to see whether you can suit them by looking at how you talk with them.   1 Answer

Pension Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Boston, MA) in August 2015.

Interview

applied online. An HR contacted me. Had phone chat with Team Lead. Going over your resume and your current job status. Lasted about 20 mins. They wanted somebody had experience thought.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2016.

Interview

A recruiter called me and conducted a phone interview. A week later I had an in-person interview with two sets of two people. The in-person interview lasted about an hour. Both interviews were very laid back and smooth.

Interview Questions

• The difference between and defined benefits plan and a defined contribution pla.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Denver, CO) in November 2010.

Interview

Got a call from a recruiter based out East. Had a phone interview with her. Passed the interview so another recruiter scheduled my interview at the Denver office. I interviewed with 5 different people, one at a time. Took about 5 hours. Really lengthy process. Kept calling me back for about a month to check on my status while they were interviewing other candidates. After a month, asked me to have a phone interview AGAIN with another person. Finally got a job offer that was a big stingy. Try to negotiate but no - they won't negotiate.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had a problem with a client and how you solved it.   1 Answer

Salary too low

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Dallas, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

Went through temp agency , you interview through them then TW. I had 2 polar opposites interviewing me. It kinda was unprofessional I heard stuff I didn't need to know.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Houston, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied for the position online. Resume has to be a accepted. Next is screening process. Final is the face to face interview. Your resume is reviewed by project manager during the interview. You are asked detailed questions about your experience and to describe scenarios where you faced difficult deadlines and difficult clients. Wanted to know how you resolved the problem. Also wanted to know what tools were used to resolve the issues. Also wanted to know what was your role. Need to mnow your resume very well. After the face to face interview group interviews with various teams will be scheduled.

Pension Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Denver, CO) in March 2016.

Interview

I was first contacted by an outside staffing company who did an initial Skype interview. Then I did a phone interview with someone from WTW, but she didn't really sell me on the position. I later found my notes from that interview and saw that I had written, "Sounds boring!!" I am glad that I did go in for an in-person interview because the two managers I met with totally changed my perception of the job overall. The questions were pretty standard and I was completely comfortable talking to the managers.

The most important thing I learned from the contrast between the phone interview and the in-person interview is that it really is so hard to tell very much about the job from just a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage your time when you have a large workload? (Or something to that effect- I don't remember exactly how it was phrased)   1 Answer

Placement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Dallas, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

It was a good process. I was referred by a family friend. The process took a few weeks and was informal but professional. It was moderately difficult. The process was three rounds.

Interview Questions

• give background education experience and skills   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson in February 2014.

Interview

1 - HR, 2 - apti, 3 - Ops. in HR round HR has asked many genral interview questions abt the personal details, Current and previous work experience. Current job profile.

Interview Questions

• All genral questions asked.   1 Answer