Willis Towers Watson Interview Questions

Updated Nov 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,414 of over 1,414.0 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redhill, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Redhill, England) in Jan 2020

Interview

I applied online and did there error check, numerical and verbal comprehension test. Then I had a phone call about booking an in-person interview after clearing the tests. Interview was conducted by two ladies who tried to make the process calm and lasted an hour. Found out the same week on Friday that I was offered a position.

Interview Questions
  • describe a time you handled a difficult relationship.
    Answer Question
10 people found this interview helpful

Willis Towers Watson

Application

I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson

Interview

Two intial phone interviews. First being with recruiter second with team lead followed by two in person interviews. First with team lead and then area VP. Overall pretty easy process minus getting ghosted after the first in person interview.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly generic insurance related questions about experience etc.. no major curve balls or tricky ones.

What people are saying about Willis Towers Watson

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Willis Towers Watson

Application

I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson

Interview

The whole interview process was pretty positive and you can feel that they value the candidates. The interview content includes a one-hour session of resume questions and another session for excel questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Willis Towers Watson

Application

I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson

Interview

Had a telephone interview which was a quick over view of the job and then had to do a assessment online which was quite difficult & now waiting to do a video interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Willis Towers Watson

Application

I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson

Interview

Interview has a three to four step process Each step was easy to clear Interview process was easy with video interview one can gain experience and it was quick to acess and practics

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Willis Towers Watson

Application

I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson

Interview

An online application with several questions and then online assessment tests followed by phone interview and assessment centre. Pretty standard graduate process. The whole process took a long time (October through to February).

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Willis Towers Watson

Application

I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson

Interview

Online video interview followed by full day assessment centre, AC was long but enjoyable, competency interview lasted over an hour which was unexpectedly long. Overall good experience with friendly HR team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Willis Towers Watson

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson

Interview

The interview had a some estimation and combinatorics question was not quite relevant to the job I applied for. There were quite a lot of competency-based questions so make sure your answer is precise and comprehensive.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you worked in a team, the challenges and how you overcame them.

Willis Towers Watson

Application

I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson

Interview

Long, back to back 45 minutes interviews with employees. Ask mostly about behavioural questions and your knowledge about the industry and position. Then there is an assessment that you do after the interview, it’s a short case study.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Willis Towers Watson

Application

I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson

Interview

Relaxed interview that consisted mostly of conversation and a few behavioral questions. Interviewed with four people that lasted about two weeks after which I was offered the job. Overall a very pleasant interview process and would recommend.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Willis Towers Watson

Application

I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson

Interview

Just myself and a panel of 3 interviewers. Questions were mainly about the firm and role and didn’t get too technical. Spoke about my experience in university and previous roles.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,414 Interviews