Willis Towers Watson Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Willis Towers Watson Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2017

2.8

Certificate Center Processor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson.

Interview

The interview was a phone interview. The follow-up included a "Prove it" assessment of your skills at Microsoft Excel. It was around 50 questions and took about 20 minutes. I received an email that I didn't get the job about a week later.

Seasonal Benefit Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Tampa, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview was pretty simple. The recruiter DB was warm and welcoming. She did not ask difficult questions. She was straight-forward and I liked her a lot. It was more of a friendly conversation than being quizzed about scenarios and situational depictions.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my credit report background   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson.

Interview

Basic interview process involves being contacted by a recruiter to discuss background and responsibilities of position. Discussion about current and previous job experience. Information is then passed onto Hiring Manager for review and candidate is contacted to setup an in person interview to meet with several current employees. Comfortable process.

Interview Questions

• Describe your current role and how it will help carry over into the position applying for? Describe previous jobs and industry related experience.   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson.

Interview

The process began with an online application and a call to schedule a thirty minute phone screen. Following the phone screen I was scheduled for multiple in person interviews at office in which I applied. The last step was a final phone interview (30 minutes) with employee in a different office.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you managed multiple deliverables with varying timelines.   Answer Question

Actuarial Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson.

Interview

Interviews were very nice and easy to talk/relate to. Made me feel very comfortable. However, scheduled my second interview on a data in which I wasn't available and therefore put me out of the running.

Interview Questions

• Questions were straightforward interview questions, no surprises.   Answer Question

Actuarial Student Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson.

Interview

Applied online. Had a phone screen with someone from HR, then a 1 on 1 interview with an actuary. The in person interview consisted of a group dinner the first night with a few actuaries at the company. The next day of interviews consisted of a group meeting with a top executive, followed by 4 individual interviews with actuaries, lunch with two entry-level actuaries, and then a small case study.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had multiple projects due around the same time, and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

I T SUPPORT Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson in April 2017.

Interview

the process was scheduled for a phone interview/screening at first but the interviewer contacted me later than our meeting time and force me to miss the interview. I was contacted after the fact but unable to make any other arrangements around my schedule for the rest of the day.

Actuarial Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online, got contacted by recruiter for a phone interview, and interviewed the same day. Interview questions were pretty standard behavioral ones. Did not hear back for weeks and had to email recruiter to get decision. Was not a very pleasant experience.

Retirement Service Center Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Memphis, TN) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was not too taxing. The interviewers made me feel very comfortable through out the interview. Mostly the questions were related to my college projects. Then there were standard questions about challenges faced while working of college projects.

Interview Questions

• Did you exceed expectations in any of your academic projects?   Answer Question

Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Nashville, TN) in April 2017.

Interview

Submitted a resume. Had initial interview with HR. Was then interviewed by three people at the same time. Interview was about 1.5 hours. Also had to submit my current salary and new salary requirements.

Interview Questions

• What do you do at work when you don't have anything to do?   Answer Question