Willis Towers Watson Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 17, 2018

2.8

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Boston, MA).

Interview

Took about a month once finished, started with recruiter contacting you. Then do a video chat where they ask you 10 questions and you have around 2 minutes to prepare and then answer. After, they call and bring you into the office for around six 30 minutes interviews with different associates.

Global Financial Services Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (New York, NY).

Interview

The process took roughtly more than a month. The first round was a video recording type interview online, and about 1-2 weeks later I got back from the firm for an invitation to the office. I had 5 interviews at their office, with one lunch interview, two behaviorals, one case study and one excel test. The questions were basic and mostly expected. Each interview was with two staffs on the team. Excel test is about functions and vloopup, pivot table, match, etc. Then there is a final round phone interview through the phone with the team lead, also behavioral questions.

Facility Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Houston, TX) in May 2018.

Interview

Phone interview with lead associate and then an in-person meeting with Real Estate & Facilities Manager for 45 minutes talking about the responsibilities of this role and how it was still evolving.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and other than that, it was more of a conversation on how I get along with stakeholders, delivering exceptional customer service, acting as a liaison between facility and building management - mail, reception, and other duties that are still evolving.   1 Answer

Pension Benefits Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Detroit, MI) in May 2018.

Interview

It took about two weeks to complete. Standard phone interview followed by in person interviews where I met with 3 different people for 30 minutes each. It was more them explaining the company than questions.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about a time at a previous where you had to use analytical thinking?
      How confident are you with excel?   Answer Question

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Overland Park, KS) in May 2018.

Interview

HireVue -> Phone Screen with Hiring Manager-> 4 hour in Person interview with Actuarial Team

About a month and a half process.

Wasn't too hard but I am pretty good at interviewing.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about visualizing a set of data that a client gives you?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you went above and beyond in a non-school related project?   Answer Question
    • What is your strategy to manage multiple project deadlines?   Answer Question
    • Why is your GPA low? (was a 2.95 while interviewing)   Answer Question

Executive Compensation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

Interview

Was asked to do an online interview. A video system asked 5 questions to be recorded via webcam. Only had one shot at answering the questions. It went quickly and easily as a pre-screen round for interviews.

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

Video interview first round then in person for the final round. Met with different team members one on one for about 15 to 20 minutes each. Lasted about 2 hours total.

Benefits Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Richardson, TX).

Interview

Very simple, at first it was a couple of quick phone interviews (at least when I started a few years back) and then form there a meeting in person with others to go over everything and if still interested would go through all the background info on the computers and then start training to get certifications.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any hard interview questions, just what type of wok we liked doing or had done in the past and if it may fit right with customers on the phone.   1 Answer

EDI Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Dallas, TX) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very rigorous and lengthy. The whole process took about 7-8 weeks from the day I applied on their website. In total, I had 2 phone interviews (not counting the initial screening by recruiter) each lasting 1 hour. After that I was called for in-person interview where I had 3 separate face-to-face interviews back to back. The in-person interview lasted 2 1/2 hours. The interviewers were courteous and friendly and they made me feel at ease. There was no pressure of answering questions right away. They allowed me to gather my thoughts and construct an answer before I presented them. The questions were to the point and related to the position I was interviewing for. There were some repetitive questions. All in all it was a very good interview experience (except for the fact that it took forever)

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience where you had to deal with different stake holders both internal and external?   Answer Question

Communications Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

Interview

There was a HireVue interview, phone screen, writing assessment and then a super day which included a group interview and 6 1:1 interviews. They had 6 of us come in and only took 2 for New York.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage your time with multiple deadlines?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you had to write something for a media content   Answer Question