Willis Towers Watson Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Willis Towers Watson Interview Questions

Updated Feb 24, 2018

2.8

Analyst Interview

Interview

First there was an online application, followed by a recorded video interview submission and 24 hour long case style writing test to be completed and submitted for review by the office

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a piece of non-academic writing that you authored. How did you face challenges along the way?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson.

Interview

very easy, if you apply you have the job. I applied online a got a call to go to an open house. Once you attend open house, there will be about 40 other people there. They offer everyone a job without doing one on one interviews

Senior Placement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone and in person interview process was very easy as it was more to determine if I was a fit for the team than a skill review process. Several phone calls and one in person meeting

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Cleveland, OH) in December 2017.

Interview

Had a variety of situation "tell me about a time when" questions with multiple analysts and consultants. Could be a bit challenging at times. Also questioned my transcript for some of the low grades I received in college

Devops Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (New York, NY) in December 2017.

Interview

In their generic email it says that they get so many responses that IF they call you, you better answer or they will move onto someone else. Apparently they don’t leave voicemails?The recruiter was late to every one of our scheduled calls by more than 20 minutes. Very disrespectful of applicants time as two of the calls, were the exact same generic screening questions. Was told more than once that I would get a HireVue interview and then got a rejection email. So, I don’t know if this should be chalked up to a poor recruiter or a confused company...

Claims Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Chicago, IL) in December 2017.

Interview

Friendly and encouraging. Very interested in me and my background. No silly questions. Laid back, located in a conference room. However, radio silence - no rejection letter.

Health & Benefits Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Arlington, VA) in December 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed over the phone with a recruiter who I had met at an earlier on-campus session. Several weeks later, I was brought to the Arlington, VA office for lunch and a round of several interviews with a variety of employees.

Interview Questions

• What's something interesting about the American health system in your eyes?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Interview

Was sent an email by HR mentioning I would be contacted for a video interview by HireVue. I completed the four question interview which was pretty basic information. You do not interview with anybody but you are presented with 4 questions. Thirty-seconds to read a question and then two or three minutes to respond. The move on to the next question.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had multiple deadlines and how you managed your time   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson.

Interview

Initial phone screen with behavioral questions and then I was invited for an in-office interview, which consisted of 4 interviews and a lunch with some of the younger associates. The interviews were all behavioral with different themes.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage your time and prioritize your work requirements?   Answer Question

Health and Benefits Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (San Francisco, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

Straightforward interview. Waiting to hear back from WTW.
    Applied through University and had 2 rounds of interviews. First round- a few behavioral interview questions and mostly went through resume to see if you have the experience within the field. Second Round- well structured half-day interview with around 9 people total. 3 one on one interviews and 3 two on one interviews with 2 case study interviews and one excel question.