Willis Towers Watson Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Willis Towers Watson Interview Questions

Updated Oct 17, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

I enjoyed it, and asked a few questions to them too. The recruiter was writing on the back of my resume when I was talking. I met them a couple weeks later at a career fair to follow up.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about one time a team member was not being cooperative, slacking off.   Answer Question

Retirement Actuarial Analyst Interview

Interview

they asked me some basic behavior questions and asked me about my resume. I think I am a little bit nervous. By the way, they will ask you about excel.

Actuarial Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (State College, PA).

Interview

I applied through university. All the selected candidates were invited to a social event prior to our personal interviews. Few days after, I had an on-campus interview with Willis Towers Watson.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson in October 2017.

Interview

I applied through school website and had an on campus interview few days later. It was just a brief 30-minute talk about my resume and the job. There wasn't any specific questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Mount Laurel, NJ) in October 2017.

Interview

group interview and one on one interview. The process took five hours in total. Interviewed with six different employees. Lunch was provided and it felt like the beginning was an on-boarding experience.

Health and Benefits Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson.

Interview

Basic behavioral interview, the interviewer was an older women who seemed to be excited about health and benefits. She asked me questions that were not very difficult. The interview process seemed a bit standard.

Interview Questions

• What is your role in a team project?
      How do you manage disagreement in a project?   Answer Question

Actuarial Service Center Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson.

Interview

I had two phone interviews (one with HR and one with a consultant in San Francisco). Then I had an in-person interview with 4 different analysts and a lunch with 3 analysts who work in the position I'm interviewing for. They didn't ask any behavioral questions, just about my background/resume. Last person I interviewed with immediately came into the interview trying to convince me to apply for another role. She then tells me they filled all positions for this upcoming start date & wouldn't be hiring "IF I got the role" until later on. Great experience until the last interviewer. They're all very nice & outgoing and WTW would be a great place to work.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself - strengths, weaknesses, so I can get to know you.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson.

Interview

Online application > online interview > phone interviews > in person interview. They want to make sure you're comfortable working in a virtual environment and have good problem solving skills.

Interview Questions

• What's the difference between blank and NULL   1 Answer

Vice President Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Boston, MA).

Interview

Exhausting. Included personality and comprehension testing. Met with round after round of leadership. Difficulty making a decision. Method and program is flawed as less ten percent last past probationary period despite their thorough qualification process.

Interview Questions

• If we were to hire you which companies do you have existing relationships with that you might be able to leverage?   Answer Question

Senior Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Tampa, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

First there was an online interview I recieved from the Atlanta office from my university sending out resumes, then I applied online to the Tampa office which got me a separate recruiter, the I got a phone interview, and a 4-hour in person interview.