Willis Towers Watson Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 20, 2017

2.8

Senior Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Tampa, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

First there was an online interview I recieved from the Atlanta office from my university sending out resumes, then I applied online to the Tampa office which got me a separate recruiter, the I got a phone interview, and a 4-hour in person interview.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Boston, MA) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Phone interview/screening with a recruiter which led to an assessment of skills via proveit. After successful completion my information was handed off to the hiring managers and I was invited for an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Why WTW?
      How do you prioritize multiple time restrained requests?   Answer Question

Trainee-CSR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Pittsburgh, PA) in August 2017.

Interview

The interviewer Lawson Hammond was prejudice. He asked question the had nothing to do with the position and wanted to know when situations occured at my previous job. No one is going to remember an exact date when working in a high volume call environment.

Client Service Associate Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson.

Interview

Initial interview was by phone with three people. Second interview was in person. I liked that in the first interview they discussed salary so there were no surprises. Second interview was with four people and the company was very flexible on the date and time which was very much appreciated.

Interview Questions

• How long will it take you to get up to speed on the position?   Answer Question
    • What are your transferable skills for this position?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Saint Louis, MO) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied for Business Analyst position. The recruiter e-mailed me within a few hours of my application and set up a phone interview with me. The recruiter never called or returned my call or e-mail to follow up.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Buffalo, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

It took about month. Recruiter was so nice, very intelligent person. I passed phone screening, then they scheduled me for final step. Interview was ok, but the one of the interviewer tried to confuse me asking questions which make no sense. The moment she asked questions, I realized she is just interviewing me for fun.

Senior Client Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Nashville, TN) in July 2017.

Interview

Hirevue interview
    Then a face to face
    They asked me to drive from Birmingham, AL to Nashville for the interview which I did with pleasure. Once I got there, there were 3 ladies in the room and one on the phone. The hiring manager actually looked down at her watch while I was taking. Very rude and a waste of my time. I could tell she didn't like me once I hit the door. They were dressed very casually which was expected for a Friday and they weren't interviewing for a job... I was. But they seemed to be shocked that I had on a tailored suit and was prepared . I think that speaks to who they'd been interviewing but I digress. After about 45 minutes they said it was nice meeting you and we'll be in touch after we conclude all interviews. That's was 3 months ago and they never reached out to say anything. I even called to follow up and nothin good.
    Very unprofessional and rude to be perfectly honest. And, someone of my background and education will never apply for anything else with their company.

Certificate Center Processor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson.

Interview

The interview was a phone interview. The follow-up included a "Prove it" assessment of your skills at Microsoft Excel. It was around 50 questions and took about 20 minutes. I received an email that I didn't get the job about a week later.

Seasonal Benefit Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Tampa, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview was pretty simple. The recruiter DB was warm and welcoming. She did not ask difficult questions. She was straight-forward and I liked her a lot. It was more of a friendly conversation than being quizzed about scenarios and situational depictions.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my credit report background   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson.

Interview

Basic interview process involves being contacted by a recruiter to discuss background and responsibilities of position. Discussion about current and previous job experience. Information is then passed onto Hiring Manager for review and candidate is contacted to setup an in person interview to meet with several current employees. Comfortable process.

Interview Questions

• Describe your current role and how it will help carry over into the position applying for? Describe previous jobs and industry related experience.   Answer Question