Willis Towers Watson Interview Questions

Updated Dec 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,415 of over 1,415.0 interviews

Employee Referral9%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (London, England) in Aug 2021

Interview

Asked a variety of questions about why you want to work there, and situations where you have showed certain attributes such as leadership, and the ability to work in a team .

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (London, England) in Aug 2021

Interview

Consisted of two one-hour interviews, each with two senior personnel. Felt much more like a chat than interview - explaining the role and then asking your thoughts and commenting on your experiences.

Interview Questions
  • Explain a time when I’ve failed at something - what did I learn from the experience.

What people are saying about Willis Towers Watson

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Willis Towers Watson

Application

I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson

Interview

Consisted of two 1 hour long interviews. The first interview was more for assessing character and getting to know me, the second was more for technical skills to do with the job.

Interview Questions
  • Name a current event that is affecting Actuarial business and how.

Willis Towers Watson

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson

Interview

At first I though they would ask a lot of technical, difficult questions. However, most of the questions were related to the way you work and how you handle some day to day situations. I though the HR was very friendly and nce. I would say that the whole interview process was enjoyable.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Willis Towers Watson

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson

Interview

The interview panel were experienced and comforting. They asked questions considering that i was a recent graduate and gave me honest feedback on the points as well. They were very considerate and had patience as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Willis Towers Watson

Application

I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson

Interview

Online Questionnaire: It was an online interview process (20 minutes) with 3-5 pre written questions. They walk you through the process in the first 5-10 minutes and explain how and when you can start recording for each question. You usually have 30 seconds to read and prepare for each question, and then 3 minutes to answer.

Interview Questions
  • Q1: Tell us a time when you had difficult challenge and how did you solve it? Q2: Describe your excel skills and a project that you did in the past? Q3: Tell us about your Greatest Weakness.
1 person found this interview helpful

Willis Towers Watson

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson

Interview

Started with an online recorded interview. I responded to the questions without talking to a real human. Then I got brought back for a second interview that consisted of four 30-minute interviews with two employees in each. So, I talked to eight employees. Thanked them afterward and kept reaching out for an update, but never received one.

Interview Questions
  • What is your experience with Excel? Why are you interested in Reinsurance?
1 person found this interview helpful

Willis Towers Watson

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson

Interview

The video interview was non-technical and very straight-forward. The key is knowing your CV and being comfortable with elaborating on these experiences within the context of your question. Tip: use these experiences as a point of departure as opposed to a prescriptive, tick-box point of reference so that you can stay in the moment and be yourself as you interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Willis Towers Watson

Application

I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson

Interview

It was a video interview when we talk about myself and then follow up within 5 or 6 questions to talk about how past experiences and any success in a previous position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Willis Towers Watson

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson

Interview

Assessment Centre with 10 people. Single 1 hour interview with 2 employees, writing based test in silence and then a group interview with presentation. Was given a case study to create presentation on with a group of 4 other people. Tour around office with graduates and free lunch

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 31 - 40 of 1,415 Interviews