Willis Towers Watson Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 18, 2017

2.8

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Atlanta, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied in Late November and interviewed in early December. I applied on the career website, had a phone screen with a recruiter, phone interview with the manager, then 9 interviews in the Atlanta office. Mostly all behavioral and situational questions . Some ppl I interviewed with were via office webcam others were with a host of other execs.

Interview Questions

• What's the most interesting thing you have learned in you're major ?   Answer Question

Compensation Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson.

Interview

had three back-to-back interviews. All of them was less behavior but more like a conversation based. The employees there were trying to be very friendly to help you relax and be yourself

Communications and Change Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied through the university, process took three weeks, it was a really long and tiring process- resume,cover letter submission, then a phone interview, then a 4 page written assignment and finally a 7 hour long day of interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Dallas, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Sept 22: Briefly spoke with a recruiter at career fair and applied through my school's career site. Early Oct., I got an email inviting me to a campus interview. This took place two days later; I met with a senior level actuary and a younger analyst in their retirement service center (where the internship will be). They were both really friendly and didn't really ask any hard questions, just explained the position and asked about things on my resume-- nothing too behavioral or intense. It was a very pleasant half-hour conversation. About 3 weeks later I got an email inviting me to a site visit in Dallas. The visit took place ~ two weeks later. I met with 4 individuals separately, each for 30 min. Again, nothing intense, just a lot of background about the position/company and general behavioral/tell me a time/what if questions. Nothing really technical apart from being asked what I've done with Excel. One of the four asked me some questions about a time I had to be analytical/about a technical project. I also went to lunch with two members from the retirement center. I received an offer pretty quickly after the site visit-- everyone I met with gave me a great impression.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Columbus, OH).

Interview

On Line application, interview includes time with all lead team members and lunch with group. Takes place on site. Can request a company tour of premises. Open to all company inquiries. Professional in interview execution. Follows up.

Health & Group Benefits Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Dallas, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Second round interviews were a fairly long process. They send in about 6 different people to talk to you over a 4 hour period. The questions were mostly behavioral and nothing too technical. Each different interviewer tried to ask about something different so that there was not too much overlap. Overall, the company had a very laid back vibe, so if that is the culture that you prefer, then this is the company for you. I think that most of the time they were trying to see if you fit in with that vibe.

Interview Questions

• What are questions that you have about the company? (very common)   Answer Question

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

I went in knowing I would be interviewed by 4 people in intervals of 30 minutes with each interviewer. My interview schedule was intermitted with a 1.5 hour lunch break with 3 additional employees who have recently been promoted or are currently working in the position I am interviewing for and two candidates who are interviewing for the same position.

Health and Group Benefits - Boston Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Boston, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online through Indeed. I received an email a week later from a recruiter in Cincinnati saying that the HGB practice in Boston wanted to interview me. I flew out to Boston a few weeks after and had interviews from 8:00 - 1:00 with a short ten minute break. Mostly behavioral questions but there was an interesting case question unrelated to healthcare. I was offered about a week and a half later.

Health & Group Benefits Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Boston, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

They first contacted me asking for a video interview. The questions are pretty straightforward, but they give you a limited amount of time to prepare each answer. A few weeks later, I got invited to an on-site interview. They were interviewing a bunch of people at the same time, so they first gave us a presentation about the company and the job, they you interview with 5 people one-on-one. Last they take everyone to lunch. Overall, most of the interviews were pretty simple with not many surprising questions. One of the interviews is a case study. They give you a sheet of paper describing a situation and give you ~20 minutes to think of suggestions.

Interview Questions

• Case Study Summary: A college is not getting along with with the local town. Describe ways to remedy this relationship.   Answer Question

Actuarial Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson in November 2016.

Interview

Quite straightforward interview, no real technical or consulting-style questions. Describe your education, why do you want the role, why do you want the company, describe your previous work experience, what is your current exam progress, what are your exam plans and strategy going into the future, etc.

Interview Questions

• Describe your past work experiences and how they will benefit you in a role as a actuarial consultant.   Answer Question