Willis Towers Watson Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 19, 2017

2.9

Retirement Implementation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Bloomington, MN) in May 2016.

Interview

I first had a phone screen with the recruiter, then about a week later I had a phone interview with the head of the department. About two weeks later they flew me out for an in-person interview with three people, and then the following week I had one last phone call with a person who couldn't be there the day of my in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• How will you be able to handle leaving a company you've been with for a while (7 1/2 years) and being a subject matter expert, to going to a new company and starting over?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (San Diego, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

It was a digital interview which lasted about 35-40 minutes. Questions were mostly related to my business analysis career experience. There was one scenario question where I was asked to understand the scenario and describe how will i approach this situation. There is some preparation time and some answering time. I mistook the answering time for 1 of the questions as the preparation time and hence missed it. There was no way in which I could answer that question again or let the team know. Wish the interface were more friendlier.

Interview Questions

• Based on the information below, walk us through step by step how you would analyze and solve the issue.

You have receive an escalated ticket from your call center: The client employee is having mom money deducted from their pay for benefits than quoted during open enrollment. The call center has determined them were no changes to coverage, and confirmed the quote given to the employee as accurate based on the client elected benefits. How would you determine the issue?
      You will have 10 minutes to answer this question.

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson.

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter and then meetings with team members.
    The process was generally easy going and simple. Nothing crazy.
    Just asked about my previous experience a lot. Make sure to ask enough questions so that you can find about more about the position, the work environment and etc.
    Pleasant experience overall.

Benefits Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Phone interview and discussion gaining information about my background and career interests. In person interview, in their office, with 5 individual one on one sessions and a lunch with 2 employees.

Benefits Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson.

Interview

I have entered into an OCI and the process is about 30 minutes. The questions are structured and pretty forward. Through the interview you also need to provide specific details about your experience and provide related facts.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson.

Interview

Application online and then takes a month to have the on campus interview. And a month later the office interview. They will contact you by email and ask you to apply on the website.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Memphis, TN) in March 2016.

Interview

the interview was lengthy but good. I actually enjoyed the process. it allowed me to give good answers. it was pretty standard and expected and was not an intimidating process.

Interview Questions

• tell about a situation where you had to use your project management skills.   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Boston, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

Received an email requesting an interview at the company office. Did three half hour interviews with members of the team back to back. The interviews included a few questions but mostly consisted of conversation. Received a call from the campus recruiter a couple of weeks later with a preliminary offer.

Interview Questions

• What lessons did you take away from studying abroad?
      Describe a time when you were extremely busy and how you dealt with it?

Pension Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2016.

Interview

A recruiter called me and conducted a phone interview. A week later I had an in-person interview with two sets of two people. The in-person interview lasted about an hour. Both interviews were very laid back and smooth.

Interview Questions

• The difference between and defined benefits plan and a defined contribution pla.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson in February 2016.

Interview

The initial interview is a video interview where you are asked questions with oral responses and written responses.

If you make it past the video screening the next phase is broken down into three phone interviews and one in-person interview but this could change depending on your location.

The phone screenings are with people in different roles and those employees have a great deal of knowledge about the company.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the company?
      How well do you understand SQL?
      Are you comfortable working in a virtual environment?