Willis Towers Watson Lead Benefits Systems Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Willis Towers Watson Lead Benefits Systems Administrator Interview Questions

2.7

Lead Benefit Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Bloomington, MN) in October 2016.

Interview

I was recruited by this company rather than actively seeking employment on my own. Two separate recruiters reached out, then a scheduling person reached out. I had one in person interview scheduled in two, 30 minute sessions with a total of 4 people. Then, as a follow up, I had one 30 minute phone interview with one person.

Interview Questions

• What interested you in this particular position and why are you motivated to leave your current company/position?   Answer Question
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question
  • How do you lead without authority?   Answer Question
  • Are you comfortable with technical manuals and process documentation?   Answer Question
  • What is your experience with file transfers?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Willis Towers Watson

Lead Benefits Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2014.

Interview

It was with two managers, in a meeting room at the Minneapolis office. They were very kind and the mood was light. Interview lasted about 45 minutes and I m received a job offer three weeks later.

Interview Questions

• How well do you know excel?   1 Answer

Lead Benefits Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2014.

Interview

I applied online. A recruiter then called and did a prescreening and initial phone interview with me.

Afterwards I completed three online skills assessments and spoke again with the recruiter about the salary range and compensation package.

Next I was scheduled for three in-person interviews all in the same afternoon. They were with a regional level manager, someone who was currently working in the role currently, and a national level manager. All three were very approachable and asked questions about what I would do in a particular situation or asked for examples of when I've done a particular task.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question I ran into was why I wanted to leave my current position to join Towers Watson.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The company sent me an offer letter with the salary, benefits, and start date. I negotiated a little bit more money, and also a later start date due to personal issues.