Willis Towers Watson Interview Questions in Philadelphia, PA | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 19, 2017

2.6

Retirement Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

An interview process similar to other large companies who hire actuaries. This was a scheduled interview day from 8-3, where I was interviewed by 6 more experienced Actuaries in the department. I was also given a math aptitude test (which tested your ability to do basic math in your head), and a test to see if you understood the basic concept of pensions. There was generally no break, however we had lunch with 2 younger analyst who we casually chatted with and talked about the job (and many other things). Overall a good interview experience. For someone who hasn't done it before, the all day interview may seem daunting, but while it is exhausting, it is also less nerve racking than a single high pressure interview. The interviewers have a few standard interview questions to ask you, but for me they felt more like good conversations for an hour each.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were part of a team or group project and things went wrong and how you handled it.   1 Answer

Benefits Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Mount Laurel, NJ) in January 2017.

Interview

A phone interview was primary and fairly easily. Interviewer just wanted to know about my work experience and education, as I had only graduated a year earlier. In-person interview followed, which was not too extensive or difficult.

Retirement Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

First interview took place at a career reception at school and lasted for about 10 minutes. Second interview took place on campus as well (two weeks after first interview). That one lasted for 40 minutes. Last round was on site and lasted for a few hours. It was back-to-back interviews with 3 people and then lunch with 4 employees.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Excel?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Mount Laurel, NJ) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied thru agency, talked to agency about experience and took a test. Phone interview with a manager at tower watson and then a face to face interview.

Majority of the paperwork was done online which made the process quick. Everyone from the agency to tower watson was great and easy going.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your customer service experience and related skills.   Answer Question

Benefits Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Mount Laurel, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

The hiring process was done by my temp agency and the interview was conducted by two Team Leads from another department. The interview itself was pleasant and they were professional and was able to provide in details the company motto and focus objects.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what white glove service is?   1 Answer

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Mount Laurel, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with HR, face to face with 2 managers, offered the position. Very fast very professional. I had applied for another position, the recruiter thought that I would be better suited for a Team Lead position, read over the specs, applied, interviewed and landed the position.

Interview Questions

• With all of your years of experience what keeps you motivated to continue in the field of HR.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was very easy, I asked them to cover one expense and they did.

Senior IT Process Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

Thirteen days after applying for the position, i was contacted by phone for additional screening. I had the interview within a few days and was notified of the results two working days later. All in all, I believe a very efficient process at Towers Watson.

Benefits Service Center Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Mount Laurel, NJ) in September 2014.

Interview

40 minute phone interview covering my work history with A recruiter/HR manager within another state. Once I passed that round, then I was brought into the office the following day for an interview with 2 women. One of them seemed very standoffish and not friendly or welcoming at all. The other was asking all the questions and seemed nicer and more approachable. They asked me a few situational questions based on the job I was applying, customer service type, as in how I would navigate systems, If I had a system for learning uptraining in an environment were information changes daily, also how I dealt with a difficult customer or situation on call in the past.
    I was not hired for this position. I was told I did not dress professionally enough. I may not have the associates or bachelor's degree but I am not in idiot, if I had a more professional or newer attire I would have wore them. I guess my interviewers have never been in a position where they were out of work for months struggling to take care of children on their own without anyone to help them out. WTG TW.

Interview Questions

• The question it self was not difficult, but how it was presented. And that was how I handle navigating through multiple systems.   Answer Question

Sourcer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2014.

Interview

Interview via the telephone with 2 managers and then a team of 4 individuals. All very warm and welcoming. Asked specific technical questions on how to identify talent. What tools used to find talent. How do I manage relationships with the business.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2012.

Interview

Spoke with three different people from three different departments. Asked about resume experience, and what they thought I could bring to the table working as an Intern. I had different ideas as to what I was expecting to do and what they had in mind. Overall, they were very good people and did not ask anything that was unexpected.