WillowTree Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

WillowTree Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at WillowTree

1 Interview Review

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WillowTree (Charlottesville, VA) in February 2018.

Interview

I had made it to the final stages of the Travel Coordinator position and didn't get selected, but the recruiter I was in touch with, Corey, had encouraged me to keep an eye open for more opportunities. Sure enough, when this position opened, he actually reached out to me directly to prompt me to apply, which I was very appreciative of (I can remember some positions in the past where a promise was made but not followed through on--I even think that's understandable, so the fact that Corey remembered me was a testament to his work and how much he really cares for the candidates that he interacts with).

The process was first a video screen, then a phone call with Corey (which was short, given that we had talked before). I then met with Trina, Senior Executive Associate, for coffee. Like my previous experience interviewing for WillowTree, the vibe was casual yet professional.

Afterwards I was invited in for a final interview. The panel consisted of Trina and four executives, and while that could have been intimidating, again, the vibe was very relaxed--I felt like I could be myself as well get a solid understand of WillowTree's culture and what being a part of the team would feel like in this position. It was about an hour long and consisted of an introduction, a two-part test project, and time for Q&A.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of a responsibility that you took on that was outside your normal job functions.   Answer Question