WillowTree Backend Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

4.0

Backend Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WillowTree (Raleigh, NC) in August 2018.

Interview

Applied online. The process two 2 weeks. Interviewed for a role in Durham, NC.

The first round is a video interview which is mostly behavioral with some questions related to the position applied to. The video interview is a screening interview, it has very short duration assigned to gather thoughts before answering and even lesser time to answer the question. I did just ok on this interview, and was called for a technical phone interview. This was for ~45 minutes. The interview consisted of questions relating to prior work experience, some situation based questions and technical questions. We went over some space and time complexities in the technical part of the interview. This was a healthy discussion and really enjoyed speaking to the engineer, it was mostly like pair programming in this round. The next stage was a test project which can be sent in about a week's time. They ask not to spend way too much time. I was applying for a back-end role and did a basic version for client side of the application. I got a reject after the test project. I did ask for feedback but have not heard back from the recruiter. Overall, the interview process was good but was hoping to get some feedback on the project.

Interview Questions

• In a single linked list, find the second node from the last continued by find nth node from the last.   Answer Question