WillowTree Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at WillowTree

5.0

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at WillowTree (Charlottesville, VA) in March 2015.

Interview

The company looks great. I was pretty sure I wasn't qualified for the position, but I found the short video interview a humiliating exercise in futility. I almost wish they were more traditional and just never got back to you rather than put myself through that experience again. I'm pretty sure this is not the case, but it feels like those bad video interviews are on someone's laptop and they take time out during the day to enjoy them for their own amusement. Again, I know that's ridiculous, but that's what it feels like.

Interview Questions

• Something related to how you would do research on the business.   1 Answer

WillowTree Response

Apr 3, 2015 – VP of HR & Recruiting

I'm sorry you found the video interviews humiliating. I promise that is not the intent and no one is viewing them for their own amusement. It is a valuable tool that helps us get more insight into a... More

Other Interview Reviews for WillowTree

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WillowTree.

Interview

I applied and, within a day or two, was sent a request for video "interview". I completed it, and did not hear anything from the company for many weeks. I even called the HR team to follow up, but nobody bothered to call back. A few weeks after that I received a rejection email.

The video test was pretty damn hard. I'm really good at coming up with answers on the spot, but I felt very, very pressured (which may be the point). During the video interview, you don't actually talk to anybody, you just record yourself answering questions. You have only a few seconds to prepare your answer, and a short time to say it. I felt like I did pretty well on this, so it was discouraging to not even receive a follow-up interview.

WillowTree seems like a great company to work for, and if I wasn't the right fit, I understand! It was a pretty hard process though.

Interview Questions

• (Can't remember exactly, this was one of the easier ones)
      What is the most important part of maintaining healthy client relationships?   Answer Question

WillowTree Response

Jun 30, 2015 – VP of HR & Recruiting

I'm sorry it took so long for you to get a response from us. Our business development team is frequently on the road and therefore it takes a while for us to find a time to get together and review... More