WillowTree Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at WillowTree

1 Interview Review

Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at WillowTree (Charlottesville, VA).

Interview

I applied online and was offered a phone interview with a recruiter shortly after. Phone interview was only about 30 minutes and was conversational about general interests and goals. Second interview was a 45-minute portfolio review over Google Hangouts which consisted of screen-sharing and talking about work/projects followed by some questions. Very straightforward and generally enjoyable. Next, I was given a test project over a phone call where 8 to 10 hours of work was expected, which I felt to be a reasonable amount for the assignment. The project brief was straightforward and I really enjoyed the project overall. After submitting my test project, I had another call to receive feedback and then had a few days to implement revisions to my designs. After this step, I was not offered another interview. Overall, interview process was long, but not overly difficult. Everyone I spoke with at WillowTree was super nice and immensely passionate about their work and the company.

Interview Questions