WillowTree Intern - Hourly Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at WillowTree

2.5

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at WillowTree (Charlottesville, VA) in October 2014.

Interview

I went through three rounds of interviews over the phone. They were brief, informational, and somewhat fun. They seemed very interested in me as a person and not just a potential employee. I had high hopes because every interview ended on a very positive note and I was quick to follow up, however instead of respectfully and professionally informing me that I had not gotten the position, they just stopped responding to my emails or calls. I would have rather been told that I did not get the position so I could confidently move on with my search.

Interview Questions

• I was quizzed on various historical facts about programming languages and good practices.   Answer Question

WillowTree Response

Mar 31, 2015 – VP of HR & Recruiting

I am really sorry to hear that you did not get a follow up. We always strive to let people know where their application stands and we never ignore communication from applicants. I am not sure what... More

Other Interview Reviews for WillowTree

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at WillowTree in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online and got an email asking to set up a phone interview. Questions were all personal/behavioral and not very difficult (favorite CS class? talk about this project on your resume) but I was not very prepared and probably did not answer all that well. Heard back after about 2 months and didn't get to the next stage of the interview process.

Interview Questions