WillowTree Office Manager/Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WillowTree Office Manager/Executive Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at WillowTree

Office Manager/Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at WillowTree.

Interview

Invite for non-interactive video. I had to answer questions that popped up on a screen. It was an uncomfortable experience and lazy on their part to not take the time and phone screen first. I feel like they are losing some good talent by using this process and expecting a one minute answer on questions that could have depth but the time did not allow. You are trying to think of the answer or recall a point in time while beating the clock. It was more of a game show type of interview/experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for WillowTree

Anonymous Employee in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at WillowTree (Charlottesville, VA) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied online, and promptly received a request for a video interview. The video interview was a little daunting to begin with, but there are two practice questions so you can check how you sound, adjust your camera etc which is good. It is also possible to stop the video interview, in between questions if you need to for some reason.

After the video interview, received a request for a brief phone chat about the position. The informal phone chat was really insightful, we not only discussed the position, but the culture and company as a whole.

Following the phone interview, I did two onsite interviews with the directors, and completed a test project appropriate for the position. The test project enabled me to evaluate the position and scope of the role and all of the functions the position supports.

Interview Questions

• What tools do you use to plan your day and keep organized?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at WillowTree (Charlottesville, VA) in August 2015.

Interview

I was invited to complete a video interview, which I completed last week, and which I found to be a great experience. I was excited to receive a follow up email from the technical recruiter a few days later, asking for a time for a phone interview, so that we could “chat.” We scheduled a phone interview.

During the phone interview, I was not provided with any details about either WillowTree or the position I was applying for. Instead, I was asked if I had any questions about the position. I was essentially placed in the role of interviewer for the entirety of the phone call. The call lasted all of 12 minutes, during which it became increasingly obvious the recruiter knew nothing about my resume and work experience. I asked about everything in the vague job description, I asked if there were any other details.

I was disappointed by the entire process, and I felt as though they wasted my time and theirs. I am immensely qualified for the position and was really excited to join a dynamic company like WillowTree. Yet throughout the call, I was discouraged repeatedly by the recruiter, who chose to emphasize that the company "isn't a global corporate entity with standardized salaries," and when I asked the salary hiring range, before even being told the range, I was reminded that "the cost of living here isn't like Northern Virginia."