Wilmette Park District Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wilmette Park District

Sort:

Camp Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmette, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wilmette Park District (Wilmette, IL) in February 2011.

Interview

I had a one on one interview with the camp director. It lasted 40 minutes. It was all behavioral questions about what i would do in different situations. The interview was relaxed and not stressful. We talked about previous job experience and my high experience.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important part about camp counseling   1 Answer

Camp Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmette, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wilmette Park District (Wilmette, IL) in April 2008.

Interview

Just asked me a bunch of behavioral questions, like what would you do if a kid pulled another kids hair..

Interview Questions

• If you were a fruit what would you be?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No, they pay very little. nothing you can do about that.

Head Lifeguard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmette, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wilmette Park District (Wilmette, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

I know my supervisor after working there 4 years, so it was a fun interview. The interview is really just informational. All of my interviews have not been bad, and i was asked for feedback and information about myself.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmette, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wilmette Park District (Wilmette, IL) in August 2018.

Interview

Asked for customer service work related experience, briefly described my background and work related experience. Also described I recently graduated from college and was looking for part time work.