Wilson Electronics Interview Questions

Updated May 9, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 14 of over 14 interviews

Other14%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wilson Electronics

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wilson Electronics (Salt Lake City, UT) in Jan 2019

Interview

There was two physical interviews and about three phone calls. Everyone was kind and open about what to expect. Some of the best I've had. This review is now thirty words.

Interview Questions
  • What are your future goals?
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Wilson Electronics (Salt Lake City, UT) in Dec 2018

Interview

You would think that it would be common courtesy to get back to someone who has been interviewing with a company for over 5 interviews over the course of two months. Apparently, they didn’t feel the need to do that. After the last interview that I had with them, they told me that they will let me know in a week or two. Four weeks pass and I hear nothing. Granted it’s over the holiday break but still, I don’t think that gives them a pass. I reach out to them and the hiring manager finally responds saying that they went with someone else. Naturally, I am upset and disappointed that I didn’t get an offer but I was more upset that I had to follow up with them a month later just to get a response. If this sounds bad it actually gets worse. Of the 5 hours of interviewing 2 were phone interviews and 3 were in person. Now here’s the kicker. When I went in for an interview I was told that I was going to interview with three people. So in my mind, I was going to do an hour or so interview with 3 people in the room. Instead, what happened I went in at 11 AM and got out after 1 PM. Luckily I wasn’t hungry or had any plans. I interviewed with each person separate from each other. And let me tell you they all asked me the same questions. After a while, I felt like I was being interrogated to see if I would trip up and get my story mixed up. In addition to that, the questions asked were very specific looking for a lot of examples and stories. There were other questions that I felt were very probing and misleading in nature. Almost as if they were more interested in how I would react as opposed to the answer that I would give. The whole thing was rather exhausting which I probably could look past some of that stuff but after not being given the basic courtesy of keeping me in the loop I feel like the whole experience is kind of a slap in the face. Look if you are going to schedule three hours of in-person interviewing then you need to tell that person. It is not cool not letting them know that. In addition have the decency of telling a person that you went with another candidate. That’s not much to ask for. Once a person has taken an hour or more of there time to meet with them then it’s the least you can do.

Interview Questions
  • How would you rate your video editing skills from one to ten? Ten being the best. One being the worst.

Wilson Electronics

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Wilson Electronics in Aug 2018

Interview

First, a screening call by hr. Then a phone interview with the hiring manager. Finally a series of Skype interviews with co-workers, departmental managers, and other stakeholders. The communication was very poor.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Saint George, UT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wilson Electronics (Saint George, UT)

Interview

I had a phone screen and then a 2 part panel interview with my boss, production manager, and the team I would be working with. I then had a second part panel interview with my boss, his boss, and a few other peers I would work with. I also had to take an excel test.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Wilson Electronics

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wilson Electronics in May 2017

Interview

First I had a phone interview with HR and hiring manager. The Interview process was very smooth. basically, they ask about your projects and work experience. There was no in-person interview.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in this position?

Anonymous Employee in Saint George, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wilson Electronics (Saint George, UT)

Interview

Pretty thorough! It started with a phone interview, the next step moved to an in - person interview at the office, and then moved on to a panel interview with a group of employees I would be working with on a daily basis. Everyone had different questions for what they were looking for.

Interview Questions
  • Give me an example of a lesson learned at your previous job and what improvements you've made as a result.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint George, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wilson Electronics (Saint George, UT) in Jul 2016

Interview

Has a brief discussion with the manager and was really nice and excited about me coming into the department. He was also very flexible with me schedule while I was still working on my previous position/job.

Interview Questions
  • Are you willing to work weekends?

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wilson Electronics (Salt Lake City, UT) in Jun 2016

Interview

Within a week of applying for the job online, I received a call to set up a phone interview with the hiring Manager. The phone interview went well, the manager seemed genuine and really wanted to know about my back ground and experience (the entire call was about an hour). A few days later an office meeting was arranged, and I met with the CMO. That meeting went great, I think there were a handful of others that he met with. A week later I received a call from the hiring manager letting me know about their decision, and I was sent an offer.

Interview Questions
  • (I was shown an example and asked) What were some things I liked about their channel marketing efforts, and what would I improve.

Anonymous Employee in Saint George, UT

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Wilson Electronics (Saint George, UT) in Jan 2016

Interview

They had the warehouse manager and HR personnel in the interview, They ask you about your previous job experience and different situations you've been put in on the job. it was a very east interview, and the process was good on how they did it.

Interview Questions
  • if you were stuck in the elevator for 30 seconds with the CEO of the company. What would you say to him.

Wilson Electronics

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wilson Electronics in Jan 2015

Interview

Phone interview, followed up by an in person interview. Met with the hiring manager, the HR Manager, another manager (the Controller) and a couple of peer type employees. There was also a skills test that consisted of manipulating numbers in a spreadsheet. After that, they took me to lunch. The whole process seemed to have went fine from my perceptive. The parting words of the hiring manager as I was leaving was "We'll be in touch", then I did not hear from them again. Nothing. Not even a form rejection letter. No feedback of any kind.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 14 Interviews