WilsonHCG Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WilsonHCG (Tampa, FL) in December 2015.

Interview

It was fairly simple. I was asked basic questions about my resume. There was nothing out of the ordinary when it came to this interview. They just want to make sure that you fit in with the culture. WIlsonHCG is a very laid back company that likes to see the employees happy and always advancing.

Interview Questions

• What interests you to work with our company?   1 Answer

IT Technical Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at WilsonHCG (Tampa, FL) in April 2012.

Interview

I received a call from one of the internal recruiters about an opening the had for an IT Technical Support Specialist. At the time I was currently not so happily employed at a call center position. Their person setup an interview with me on the coming Monday to meet with the department head and the two people who were currently over seeing the IT department. The interview went very well and I was very impressed at the level of courtesy they showed me and did not make me feel uncomfortable at any point. I was so impressed I called the recruiter back and asked her to give the three I interviewed with my best and compliments. I was told they would be back in touch and I honestly didn't hold a lot of faith as the current economy didn't boast well for Tech at the skill level I was at the time. Two hours later I got a call to let me know I had got the position.

Interview Questions

• What is my favorite excel formula?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very easy. I just asked that I be able to give the current company I was with 2 weeks notice to leave on good terms.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at WilsonHCG (Tampa, FL).

Interview

-People are very friendly
    -They ask you direct questions about previous schools, jobs, experience, etc
    -They tell you what date they will be getting back to you by
    -Tour of the office

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at WilsonHCG (Tampa, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

I was contacted through my college job-search website by a recruiter from WilsonHCG - she was very prompt, and gave me a good overview of the internship duties and benefits. After that, there was a 30min phone interview which then lead to an in-person interview with the sourcing lead who would be in charge of the interns. The interviewee was very well-informed on all company aspects and even gave me a tour of the facilities after a round of questioning. Two days later I received a phone call saying I got the position. It seem like a great company to work for with room for growth. However, the $11/hr pay for a recent college graduate won't cut it.

Interview Questions

• The interviewee asked me questions about everything on my resume - especially past work experience - so make sure to be prepared.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I am in that phase right now

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WilsonHCG (Tampa, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

After completing the online application, I was contacted to schedule a phone interview. It lasted about 20 minutes, mostly going over my work experience that would be relevant to the position. After the phone interview, I was invited for a face-to-face interview. The face-to-face interview was similar to the phone interview, but I was asked fewer questions. Overall, the process was an organized and positive experience.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my background and how my experience could relate to recruiting.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WilsonHCG (Tampa, FL) in August 2012.

Interview

WilsonHCG stumbled upon me via a Twitter Chat about a year ago. They asked me for my resume and were extremely prompt when reaching out to schedule the first interview. The Corporate Recruiter was polite and informative. She kept me in the loop regularly which made me feel great. Both the Sourcing Manager and the Director of Recruitment were both great to speak to. They painted a real picture of what the company was like, the culture, expectations, and took the time to get to know me. It felt more like a conversation than an interrogation. It really made it easy to connect with them and see how we would collaborate if I was offered a position with them.

Interview Questions

• What are some alternative ways you were able to recruit for candidates aside from posting job openings?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at WilsonHCG (Tampa, FL) in February 2013.

Interview

My interview process was unique but telling of the culture at WIlsonHCG. My communication began with a conversation with a Sourcing Specialist I met on Twitter through a Twitter chat. She was giving me advice on job searching when she realized her organization was hiring. After expressing my interest she forwarded my resume on to the Hiring Manager who called me a couple of days later to gauge my interest and provide more details. It is important to note this was for a virtual role. Following that conversation I spoke with my current supervisor who talked to me about time management, organization, and research skills. My final interview a day later was with the Director of Delivery. Her questions were amazing. She knew exactly what to ask to ensure my success in the organization. She asked about my core interests and goals as well as explained the career succession plan within the organization. I was offered a position from the Hiring Manager just two days later.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was regarding meeting quota. I had never worked in a quota driven environment so that was foreign to me. There weren't any other odd or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Understand how your goals align and be open throughout the process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WilsonHCG (Tampa, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

The entire process consisted mostly of phone interviews which made the process very convenient however I would have liked to meet face to face as well with employees. I was really able to get the feel of the office through the phone but I would have liked to put names to faces as well.

Sourcing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WilsonHCG.

Interview

Applied online, 10 days later received an email from an internal recruiter to set up a phone interview. The interviewer was late in calling me, but emailed me letting me know. Two days later I got an email from the same interviewer telling me I didn't get the job, on the bright side, at least I got feedback on why I didn't get the job.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at WilsonHCG (Tampa, FL) in April 2012.

Interview

Very informative and quick. All people involved answered every one of my questions. It was a very open interview process allowing for me to ask any questions that came to mind. It was more of a conversation and a personal approach that I really appreciated.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 1 year?   1 Answer