WilsonHCG Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at WilsonHCG

2.7

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WilsonHCG (Atlanta, GA) in January 2020.

Interview

interview questions on the phone was good and average. i loved the lady i spoke with. I am interested in the company and i like how they're a team and leadership.

Interview Questions

• What are your expectations and what kind of work are you looking for.   Answer Question

WilsonHCG Response

Feb 5, 2020 – Public Relations Manager

Thanks so much for your feedback. We are happy to hear that your experience was positive and that you enjoyed working with our internal recruitment team.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at WilsonHCG.

Interview

It was long. It went on over the course of 6 months. A recruiter approached me and then from there I basically had at least one phone interview a month before finally getting an offer. They were all awesome phone interviews, they were all very nice to answer all of my questions and concerns about leaving my longtime company for a virtual role. It was a long process as they clearly were not in a rush to hire but overall it was easy.

Interview Questions

• About my ATS experience, my daily responsibilities, just a good understanding of how in-depth my role was- comparing corporate recruiting to say agency recruiting.   Answer Question

Contract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WilsonHCG (Tampa, FL) in December 2019.

Interview

I was contacted by an internal recruiter over LinkedIn. I responded and spoke with the recruiter the following day. The role seemed to be an exact fit to my skill set and it was for an immediate start. By the end of the week they had set up an in person interview for the following Wednesday. The interview went seemingly well. I was extremely excited. The company seems like a great company to work for. I was told a week and a half later I had "unfortunately" not been chosen for the role. It was highly competitive. It was a bit disappointing as I felt I truly connected with each of the persons that were a part of the interview process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clackamas, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WilsonHCG (Clackamas, OR) in August 2019.

Interview

I went through a series of 3 interviews for this role. A phone screening with their internal recruiter that required 2 separate 30 minute calls. A hour long interview with their hiring managers and a 30 min interview with someone from the executive team.

My experience up until the interview with the executive was insanely positive but the interview with her was rough. I had already taken time out of my work day on 3 previous occasions to connect with their team and she was over 30 mins late to our meeting. The entire time she seemed distracted and I could literally see her zoning out while I answered her questions. After my experience with her I felt uneasy about the job and the company based on her strange behavior.

I wasn’t offered the position which is fine but I was put off by my time being wasted to the extent it was with what was essentially 4 separate interviews and someone who is supposed to be a professional treating me so unprofessionally.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at WilsonHCG in August 2019.

Interview

3 interviews, it took like 2-3 months total to get fully hired with WilsonHCG

It was 3 over the phone interviews and the process took a long time to be completed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WilsonHCG (Atlanta, GA) in July 2019.

Interview

Frist I’d to say when I looked at the group picture on the website, I noticed EVERYONE was young and Caucasian. The first interviewer was excellent, however the second guy was terrible. I was supposed to interview with three people; only one person final showed up on line. He did not realize it was a skype interview?? I asked if I could call him since he was not on skpe. I could tell he was in a hurry to get me off the phone... so unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Situational, tell me a time when you......   1 Answer

Marketing Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at WilsonHCG in May 2019.

Interview

A recruiter for the company contacted me via LinkedIn about a position & asked that I set up an interview via her calendar which I did for two days later. I spent about two hours researching the company for my interview / screen the following day. The morning of the interview I get a calendar “cancellation” from the recruiter apologizing for cancelling but the day before they offered the position to someone else & they accepted. As an HR company, I was truly disappointed that it was handled the way it was. A phone call or even a personal email would have been better than a simple calendar cancellation. Very unprofessional considering the company reached out to me to begin with.

Corporate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at WilsonHCG (Tampa, FL) in May 2019.

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn. A recruiter reached out to me very soon after. Phone interview with her. Then, a video interview with two senior managers. Lastly, an in-person interview with people in the office. It was treated like speed dating which was very cool.

Talent Attraction Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at WilsonHCG.

Interview

Very lengthy and unorganized process. Over the course of 4+ months I had three phone interviews. One with the internal recruiter, then with an account manager and lastly with a team lead. I had to follow up with the recruiter at every turn. The lack of communication and neglect of the candidate experience with this company is disappointing . It took over a month for the recruiter to respond after my second interview. Before my third interview, I was told a decision would be made and the feedback I received was that they would suggest to bring me on board. This then suddenly turned to the job completely changing that I was now not qualified for. The recruiter never called to follow up with me at any point to describe what was going on. Although throughout all three interviews I was given nothing but positive feedback, I was left not knowing if I was still in consideration.

I would not want to work for a company that does not create a positive experience for the candidate - whether they are offered a job or not. Disappointed to have wasted my time.

Talent Attraction Specialist Interview

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with a recruiter. After that, I had to complete a lengthy recorded video interview for two different positions. I spent a full day on this between preparing preparing and then recording two different video interviews with a long list of questions for each. I heard nothing for two weeks and then got a generic rejection email with no explanation. I was disappointed with their follow up process for the amount of time I invested.

Interview Questions

• Which core value of ours do you relate with most and why? In what industries do you have sourcing experience? Which industries are the hardest for you? What areas do you feel confident in?   Answer Question

WilsonHCG Response

Mar 18, 2019 – Public Relations Manager

Thank you for your feedback. We care about creating a good candidate experience and we strive to keep candidates up-to-date on any relevant information throughout the process. We understand that parts of our selection process can be very thorough, but we do this to ensure the best possible fit for all open positions. If you would like to discuss your experience in more detail or receive feedback from your interview, we would be happy to connect.