WinWholesale Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at WinWholesale

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WinWholesale (Rochester, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

Had to beg the Area manager for even a chance to interview, Despite the local manager wanting me as part of the team. Their Anti nepotism policy had them trying to fire me before I was hired. So I don't think I was typical as far as interviews go. If you are related to anyone at the location you are interviewing for, run, run fast, or try a different Win Store.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, I only had one option due to strong anti nepotism rules.

MIT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at WinWholesale (Dayton, OH) in March 2013.

Interview

For the position I interviewed for it was a two day process that was very stressful. However, afterwards the experience was well worth it. After a employee referred me i went through three pre-interviews and test before a large day of a panel interview.

Interview Questions

• 5 year plan, where do you see yourself and how will you get there?   Answer Question

Payroll Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WinWholesale (Dayton, OH) in September 2010.

Interview

Two interviews were required, the first with the hiring manager and an employee services representative, and the next with all of the people in the department. A math test was given during the first interview, so if you failed you were ineligible for a second interview. Meeting with all members of the department was awkward, but it was nice to be able to see whether or not the people I would potentially work with were crazy or annoying.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a problem with having to talk on the phone a lot?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much negotiation needed. I told them my salary requirements and they accepted without argument.