WinWholesale Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Sort:

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at WinWholesale (Dayton, OH) in December 2016.

Interview

Phone and in-person. Group conf call initially. Hiring Mgr and his manager on-site.
    Good conversational style. Hiring mgr very savvy and knew quickly if I had needed skillsets.

Interview Questions

• Very specific about AGILE methodologies.   1 Answer

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WinWholesale (Dayton, OH) in June 2018.

Interview

Interview process was well. I was interviewed by 5 at the same time, which was not what I was told. I felt comfortable with the questions and confident that I was qualified and would be offered the position. My recruiter didn’t know what happened. No call. No rejection letter. They were very adamant about filling the position quickly. I found it unprofessional not to respond.

Product Owner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at WinWholesale (Dayton, OH) in April 2016.

Interview

1 call followed by in-person round. Both round will have the same panel. Very easy interview as they do not know much about Agile themselves. Confidence will be the key. Usually the process will take 5-7 working days.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at WinWholesale (Dayton, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

Very easy as they're not very knowledgeable themselves. They asked basic behavioral questions and basic Agile questions. You can drive the interview with this panel and manipulate them to ask whatever you want.

Company Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at WinWholesale.

Interview

Started with an over the phone interview. Then an on site face to face. Took a tour of the facilities and met the team. We had lunch where a majority of the the interview questions took place. It did not take long to hear if an offer was made. The process was fairly smooth.