Winchester Mystery House Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 19, 2017

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Winchester Mystery House

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Winchester Mystery House (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Read and memorize script presented. It's all about being able to present, willing to work for minimum wage, and work for limited hours on the days they tell you you are going to work that work for your schedule.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Winchester Mystery House (San Jose, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Generally a group interview, they'll ask all the general interview questions, and you'll be asked to recite a portion of the script. Don't worry if you cant remember it, theyre really just trying to see if you have a clear speaking voice and how you handle yourself.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think youre a good fit for the position? (basic interview questions)   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Winchester Mystery House (San Jose, CA).

Interview

I was greeted by the Tour Admin who gave me my interview. She was very nice. Basically, be out going and presentable in order to get the job. Speak loudly and clearly to be heard. You will have to read and memories a brief paragraph from your 21 page script. You will be given about 10 mins to read and memories lines and perform in front of your fellow interviewees. It's simple and easy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was non. It was my first job and I accepted anything.