Wind World Engineer-Blade Production Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wind World Engineer-Blade Production Interview Questions

Interviews at Wind World

1 Interview Review

Engineer-Blade Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daman (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wind World (Daman (India)) in March 2010.

Interview

They may communicate through phone or if a candidate applies through job portal, they can reply. One can directly apply through their career section. They also conduct campus selection drives in engineering colleges. The first round is a written examination based on basic science,technology, mathematics and general knowledge. After selection in the written exam, they conduct a personal interview by cross functional team. If selected, he is intimated immediately or after sometime through mail or phone.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to come to a different field than where you are working now?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They were asking to execute a service bond of 3 years.I declined to join the company. I negotiated that if they were giving me a higher position or higher package than earlier agreed, I could sign the bond. They declined. But after a few days, they called me back and reduced the bond period from 3 to 2 years, which I accepted.