Windhaven Insurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Windhaven Insurance

2.7

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Windhaven Insurance (New York, NY).

Interview

you apply online through and adp account, after that you get 2 emails, one with a behavioral assessment and the interview questionnaire. The behavioral assessment was easy, how others see you and how do you see yourself, the questionnaire was around 30 questions,

Interview Questions

• explained a situation in which your integrity was compromised   Answer Question

Associate Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plantation, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Windhaven Insurance (Plantation, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

Fairly time consuming pre-interview questionnaire,and then one in-person interview. Interview was very short, didn't ask almost anything, wanted me to ask all the questions. Probably weren't very interested in hiring me since I did not end up getting an offer of employment.

Law Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Windhaven Insurance.

Interview

The interview was surprisingly very straight forward. Hiring manager extremely pleasant and easy to talk to. The background check took a few days to complete, and then I was on my way to becoming a Windy!

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Windhaven Insurance (Richardson, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Exciting, very honest and energetic staff. I felt like I belong. Everyone was positive. Some interviews were via Skype, others over the phone, but overall a great experience. Super excited to become part of such an energetic team.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Windhaven Insurance (Boston, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

Five rounds of interviews via Skype after filling out a 30 question assessment. Fair process and good feedback from the hiring managers. They respond very quickly and the process moves along quite rapidly.

Interview Questions

• Specific real life examples of project management failures in my past.   1 Answer

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Windhaven Insurance (Austin, TX) in June 2018.

Interview

I applied through a job posting at my university. You take a self-evaluation test and a excel examination that you need to email back with the solutions after a certain time. If you meet the requirements for those examinations then you'll be called back for the next round of interviews.

Anonymous Interview

Interview

You have to complete a pretty long questionnaire with random questions to determine your personality and see if it fits with the company. If you pass that, than scheduled for an in person interview. They run all on metrics. Everything can be calculated so it can be a little impersonal.

Legal Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Windhaven Insurance.

Interview

The interview was very short, however there is a lot of work to be done prior to the interview. The people in the office seemed nice, though it appears there is a little bit of a disconnect between HR and the department asking for the position. The people here screen a lot, so take a lot of time when doing any paper work for them.

Staff Attorney Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Windhaven Insurance.

Interview

Loooong 30 question info packet and a behavioral assessment. Behavioral assessment was easy and anyone with common sense can get through that. Info packet asked many detailed questions that were designed by and for corporate beancounters--not really designed to find the best lawyers. Followup interview with litigation managers. Very dry. Very little give and take. Very difficult to gauge how youre doing. Lots of delayed reactions or no reactions at all. Not a difficult interview but some less than usual questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you determine whether you want to work for a company.   Answer Question

Staff Attorney Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Windhaven Insurance.

Interview

They send you a long questionnaire with about 30 questions for you to fill out in advance. Then you come in and they basically ask the same questions in person that you filled out. No back and forth, not friendly. Almost as if they are being watched. Process was super fast though

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult challenge and how did you overcome it? Can you handle high volume? How have you improved a process? How did you come to discover your greatest weakness   Answer Question